Christian Minister Smacks Butt of Female Reporter

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Youth minister slaps horrified female reporter on the behind during live broadcast at 5km run - before Twitter sleuths track him down and race organizers ban him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-slap-reporters-butt-blasts-violating-TV.html

I wonder what the correct stance on this is. I do think it's clearly haraam.... I'm pretty sure it's haraam but is there any legislated punishment for smacking the butt of a female reporter?

*places hand on chin*
Yeah, that's sexual assault.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Youth minister slaps horrified female reporter on the behind during live broadcast at 5km run - before Twitter sleuths track him down and race organizers ban him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-slap-reporters-butt-blasts-violating-TV.html

I wonder what the correct stance on this is. I do think it's clearly haraam.... I'm pretty sure it's haraam but is there any legislated punishment for smacking the butt of a female reporter?

*places hand on chin*

Why you trying to make excuses from this behavior?
There are certain social norms people expect to be uphold, for good reason.
Just because it isnt haram doesnt mean its automatically a good thing.

I was expecting an African Christian Minister.

How times have changed. I remember in the 2000s while at a Blockbuster of a man (carrying a motorcycle helmet) grabbing the ass of one of the employees while she was stocking shelves. She responds by biting her finger and smirking. I now realize it was sexual and she got plowed sometime after (he wrote what I assume was his number on her arm).

Try just looking at a woman longer than acceptable wandering eye contact, you will be MeToo'd

Exodus

Alienist
People may have got away with this in the '70s or '80s, but in 2020 woke twitter culture, he'll get crucified. (and rightly so)

Muji

VIP
I was expecting an African Christian Minister.

How times have changed. I remember in the 2000s while at a Blockbuster of a man (carrying a motorcycle helmet) grabbing the ass of one of the employees while she was stocking shelves. She responds by biting her finger and smirking. I now realize it was sexual and she got plowed sometime after (he wrote what I assume was his number on her arm).

Try just looking at a woman longer than acceptable wandering eye contact, you will be MeToo'd

What a disgusting thing to end with.

Yeah, that's sexual assault.

I mean the government might say that but I woudn't be surprised if the UK government also says there's 1,000 genders..... I think it would be closer to a groping.....

I don't think it's "sexual assault"....... I think that's a very loose usage of the word "assault"... assaulting someone is way beyond smacking some woman's butt

I mean the government might say that but I woudn't be surprised if the UK government also says there's 1,000 genders..... I think it would be closer to a groping.....

I don't think it's "sexual assault"....... I think that's a very loose usage of the word "assault"... assaulting someone is way beyond smacking some woman's butt

@Omar del Sur

There are sexual harassment and sexual assault and the former doesn't involve either touching or smacking and it is related with the repetition of demeaning or unwanted sexual prepositioning words that they feel uncomfortable and are on a number of times directed towards a woman, but smacking them in the butt is a sexual assault or even touching a woman's butt without her consent. Rape culture begins with touching and smacking a woman's butt because of the assumption that someone's body can be hit or touched without her consent.

@AussieHustler look, just accept that I don't care what you have to say.... I don't care about your liberal male feminist views.... I don't care what you have to say... if I wanted to hear your exact same viewpoint, I'd go talk to some random white person

@Luciddreamer

He had the audacity to say that smacking a woman on the butt isn’t sexual assault, then, what is it?

yes, liberals are shocked that other people have the "audacity" to have differing views....

attacking someone with a baseball bat is assualt

kicking someone's door in and pulling a home invasion is an assault

smacking a woman's butt is an assault?

I don't think it's in the same category

@Omar del Sur

groping is also sexual assault, that’s how rape starts. If she didn’t give you any permission to touch her, you’ve to oblige and not touch her at all. What does Islam say? Groping is ok?

Do you also believe you can smack children as much as you want as long as you aren’t using a baseball bat?

yes, liberals are shocked that other people have the "audacity" to have differing views....

attacking someone with a baseball bat is assualt

kicking someone's door in and pulling a home invasion is an assault

smacking a woman's butt is an assault?

I don't think it's in the same category

Sxb in the deen, sexually touching a random woman is probably worse - it could be construed as being a hudud crime, encroaching on a form of zinna on the part of the man touching the woman, in addition to the crime of violating the dignity of another person's body

In most secular law, assault is defined as any unwanted physical contact

Sxb in the deen, sexually touching a random woman is probably worse - it could be construed as being a hudud crime, encroaching on a form of zinna on the part of the man touching the woman, in addition to the crime of violating the dignity of another person's body

In most secular law, assault is defined as any unwanted physical contact

I'm not saying it's halal to smack a woman's butt outside of marriage (in marriage it's different- some women may be into it).

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts