Chinese using Africans for entertainment on chinese tiktok

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Africa wants this position. Playing a fool being a clown has become their calling card. Ignorance is at a all time high on the continent. They are done for at least the next two millennium maybe longer. The diaspora can’t look to present day Africa for any inspiration at all!

Based

VIP
I can’t even be mad at those bat soups. African low iq being ridiculed and laughed at like circus animals in their own lands is enough for me to ignore and live my life

I can’t even be mad at those bat soups. African low iq being ridiculed and laughed at like circus animals in their own lands is enough for me to ignore and live my life
The ignoring pill is good hard to swallow. Whenever I try to live my own life I'm always coming back here to see all the new degeneracy posted :meleshame:

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
So embarrassing it’s sad at the same time.

Do they not know what that looks like?

Look at that Xalimo man, they have no shame :damn: :damn:
Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Say wallahi that’s a halimo :wtfdis:

Well they’re already desperate, improverished and humiliated right? At least the Chinese are developing their countries and giving more job opportunities to the people :hmm:

Well they’re already desperate, improverished and humiliated right? At least the Chinese are developing their countries and giving more job opportunities to the people :hmm:
A real man is not given something, you take or create what you need.. Only africans have this victim mentality and giver take mentality.. Uuff :pacspit::pacspit:

A real man is not given something, you take or create what you need.. Only africans have this victim mentality and giver take mentality.. Uuff :pacspit::pacspit:
Well they’re working hard for the Chinese right and trading resources for infrastructure right? They aren’t just sitting back and begging for aid/handouts. There’s effort being put in to improve their situation :hmm:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Let's face it: Being entertaining for the internet is universally being a clown.

I think anybody will do anything to get laughs. (No matter what background)

People now a days will be happy to say
"Yeah that was funny." Trolls paradise.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You can never ridicule joyful innocent people, at the end of the day, those beautiful people went about their lives while others took joy in being deceptive. This says more about the African spirit more than anything :)

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Africans are truly a subservient race, no shame and dignity when it comes to pandering and bootlicking non Africans.
Unfortunately Somalis have also started polishing Anglo and Turkish gus for little finite resources whilst living on top of a vast and bountiful land. May Allah either destroy us or guide us a people.

Am I missing something? It’s just people dancing on tik tok, but I have to admit the guy at the end looked silly tap dancing for money

Laagite

الداروودي
Well they’re working hard for the Chinese right and trading resources for infrastructure right? They aren’t just sitting back and begging for aid/handouts. There’s effort being put in to improve their situation :hmm:
The Chinese aren't teaching Africans the knowhow, all the infrastructure that happens there employs millions of Chinese villagers, everything from management to labour all done by them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Chinese are dumb, they don't need to pay these toads to make a fool out of themselves, have you guys not seen the Black senator candidate twerking half naked ? these people are culturally backward.

Trending

Latest posts