Chinese taking over the railway industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
When your country is that big and you have a large population that needs cheap transportation, thatโ€™s what happens

VIP
Hopefully we get a trans african railway soon. Feasible?

trans-african-railway.jpg
trans-african_railway.jpg
AfricaRailCorridors.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Hopefully we get a trans african railway soon. Feasible?

View attachment 49196 View attachment 49197 View attachment 49198
Question, is what is the viability of this project? i mean the one belt one road has shown that running a train from China to Europe is nearly unprofitable. There is a reason why naval shipping, rules in trade.
If the two largest economies are doubting it, what's Africa's chance??
@Factz is the only isaaq online who isn't filled with cuqdad. There's hope for him
Actually in my one year here, his the only Somalispot lander i like:wow1:
@Factz A relative of my came across a trading lander who was buying goods to ship off to Hargeisa, you would be surprised to know daily life back home isnt marked with my qabil talk daily.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz is the only isaaq online who isn't filled with cuqdad. There's hope for him
Question, is what is the viability of this project? i mean the one belt one road has shown that running a train from China to Europe is nearly unprofitable. There is a reason why naval shipping, rules in trade.
If the two largest economies are doubting it, what's Africa's chance??

Actually in my one year here, his the only Somalispot lander i like:wow1:
@Factz A relative of my came across a trading lander who was buying goods to ship off to Hargeisa, you would be surprised to know daily life back home isnt marked with my qabil talk daily.

I can't mention tribes in general section because I wish not to get in trouble but my clan truly does not have cuqdad towards any Somalis. Believe it or not but you'll find different clans living in major cities in Somaliland and none of them faced discrimination. In fact, if you insult or harm them you'll get arrested automatically. Heck, major Somali cultural and historical museums are mainly found in Hargeisa which is known as the heritage capital of Somaliweyn. I mean most Somalis regardless of their qabil take their kids to Hargeisa for deqan celis, doesn't sound like a cuqdad place to me.

My clan are only loyal to Somaliland but they certainly do not have any hatred towards other Somalis. That's simply a propaganda.

VIP
I can't mention tribes in general section because I wish not to get in trouble but my clan truly does not have cuqdad towards any Somalis. Believe it or not but you'll find different clans living in major cities in Somaliland and none of them faced discrimination. In fact, if you insult or harm them you'll get arrested automatically. Heck, major Somali cultural and historical museums are mainly found in Hargeisa which is known as the heritage capital of Somaliweyn. I mean most Somalis regardless of their qabil take their kids to Hargeisa for deqan celis, doesn't sound like a cuqdad place to me.

My clan are only loyal to Somaliland but they certainly do not have any hatred towards other Somalis. That's simply a propaganda.

Last week u had all the isaaqs on twitter angry that other somalis were celebrating the 26th of june. Why wouldn't we celebrate the first somali region to hoist the blue flag on somali soil? If that angers yall then its critical times outchea

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Last week u had all the isaaqs on twitter angry that other somalis were celebrating the 26th of june. Why wouldn't we celebrate the first somali region to hoist the blue flag on somali soil? If that angers yall then its critical times outchea

I don't know what you're talking about sxb but Somaliland and Somalia have a different history during the colonial period. I don't like celebrating the independence day, it's like we're celebrating being free from the white man. Do you feel me?

It's embarrassing.

By the way, the first blue flag was waved in Hargeisa.

VIP
I don't know what you're talking about sxb but Somaliland and Somalia have a different history during the colonial period. I don't like celebrating the independence day, it's like we're celebrating being free from the white man. Do you feel me?

It's embarrassing.

By the way, the first blue flag was waved in Hargeisa.

I know it was waved in hargeisa. Is that not somali soil?

It was all over twitter lol. Niggas were angry

But let's agree to disagree

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I know it was waved in hargeisa. Is that not somali soil?

It was all over twitter lol. Niggas were angry

But let's agree to disagree

Most landers wouldn't care about 26 of june. The ones on twitter are either shegaad or trolls so they aren't a better representation of my clan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

In Islam, and I believe in Quran if I am not mistaken, patient to build something is required for good quality end result. Chinese people like to do fake things and fast food quick materials which can cause a life hazard. May God protect the poor Africans who are now enjoying their magical trains from ever collapsing causing a havoc! White people are engineers who work slow, quality and efficient. Safety and durability first. While the Chinese want cheap and shiny fast. God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts