Chinese robbing africa again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried the same thing in somalia i believe and were kicked out. They really think africans are brain dead and won't realise them mining resources. I'm glad in somalia tribal war chiefs would kill even their own sons if they mine without permission, however in bantu land they happily mine away.

:bell::mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They tried the same thing in somalia i believe and were kicked out. They really think africans are brain dead and won't realise them mining resources. I'm glad in somalia tribal war chiefs would kill even their own sons if they mine without permission, however in bantu land they happily mine away.

This is Uganda tho:cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Do you have the source of the one in Somalia cfl8l52kgq801.gif

How many times did they try to take out resources in ogaden but got killed or chased out? Chinese know they cant fool somalis

Bantus are the reason why Africa is not respected.
I agree it's why the white man was so shocked when he arrived in east africa and why the persians conquered all but dared not cross the rivers of ethiopia. I don't even recall us being conquered by ancient nations.

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts