Chinese racism in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder

This video is proof Africans are xoolos. The Chinese come to various African countries under the guise of economic co-operation when really it's new-age colonialism. They bring along their racist attitudes and denigrate the people in their own countries, yet the governing bodies allow them to continue doing so because they can't build anything for themselves. They get highways, high-speed rail systems, dams and other necessary infrastructure and in turn they sell their dignity. There will never be a first-world country from sub-Saharan Africa. Only way that will happen is if the rest of the world gets nuked and an African country becomes elevated to first world status by relativity.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just kill em. You out number them. They need to stop being pussies.

This video is proof Africans are xoolos. The Chinese come to various African countries under the guise of economic co-operation when really it's new-age colonialism. They bring along their racist attitudes and denigrate the people in their own countries, yet the governing bodies allow them to continue doing so because they can't build anything for themselves. They get highways, high-speed rail systems, dams and other necessary infrastructure and in turn they sell their dignity. There will never be a first-world country from sub-Saharan Africa. Only way that will happen is if the rest of the world gets nuked and an African country becomes elevated to first world status by relativity.

Remember what happened to the Indians when strongmen like Idi Amin ruled? I think it tells u more about Africa’s leaders then the starving population

Kratos

Sonder
Remember what happened to the Indians when strongmen like Idi Amin ruled? I think it tells u more about Africa’s leaders then the starving population

Yes but they ultimately went back on their decision. The Indians owned numerous large businesses and when they were kicked out most of these businesses were re-allocated to private owners and some to the government. However, there was a very large skill gap between the native Ugandans and the Indians and the economy subsequently took a massive hit as the Ugandans were unable to run the businesses as effectively. The exiled Indians were ultimately invited to return by the next administration. Keep in mind these were just regular shop owners and businessmen. The Chinese are offering more than a few shops. They're investing billions of dollars into the local economies and engaging in large-scale construction projects. They are importing a vast amount of sophisticated technology and are teaching the locals how to operate them. I guarantee no-one is going to tell the Chinese to f*ck off regardless of how racist they are.

Yes but they ultimately went back on their decision. The Indians owned numerous large businesses and when they were kicked out most of these businesses were re-allocated to private owners and some to the government. However, there was a very large skill gap between the native Ugandans and the Indians and the economy subsequently took a massive hit as the Ugandans were unable to run the businesses as effectively. The exiled Indians were ultimately invited to return by the next administration. Keep in mind these were just regular shop owners and businessmen. The Chinese are offering more than a few shops. They're investing billions of dollars into the local economies and engaging in large-scale construction projects. They are importing a vast amount of sophisticated technology and are teaching the locals how to operate them. I guarantee no-one is going to tell the Chinese to f*ck off regardless of how racist they are.

I bet u could tell them to f*ck off and they would do anything to please the Africans. China needs Africa’s resources but I don’t think Africans know how badly they need China.

Africans are mentally colonized people. It will take a long time for us to become self-determining as a people.

Africans are mentally colonized people. It will take a long time for us to become self-determining as a people.
Get the phuck outta here do not compare people who were enslaved in the Arab World to the Americas to a Geesi Somali Geeljire
:camby::camby::camby:

Get the phuck outta here do not compare people who were enslaved in the Arab World to the Americas to a Geesi Somali Geeljire
:camby::camby::camby:
Who the hell is talking about enslavement. We were still colonized like other Africans and ajnaabis are in our country and waters stealing our shit.

Who the hell is talking about enslavement. We were still colonized like other Africans and ajnaabis are in our country and waters stealing our shit.
Boo hoo.
African Americans
Black South Americans
Black Gulf Citizens

Come back when there is the Somali equivalent of those for them to be big enough to have those identities

Kratos

Sonder
I bet u could tell them to f*ck off and they would do anything to please the Africans. China needs Africa’s resources but I don’t think Africans know how badly they need China.

Nah I genuinely believe most people overestimate Africa's significance to the world. While Africa may have large amounts of untapped natural resources it doesn't really matter as the need for organic fuel sources are decreasing with further advancements in technology. China has already rolled out a long-term plan to ensure self-sufficiency. They're investing heavily in renewable energy. In fact they produce the most renewable energy in the whole world, more than double the amount of the country with the 2nd largest production of renewable energy. They're also turning all their desert into forests and increasing the amount of fertile land that they have. They're planning on building a road from Beijing to Western Europe and a maritime trade route from China to Eastern Africa. China's foray into Africa is mainly for political and economic influence. They are on a rapid ascent to becoming the world's sole superpower. In the end, they don't need Africa, Africa needs them.

Boo hoo.
African Americans
Black South Americans
Black Gulf Citizens

Come back when there is the Somali equivalent of those for them to be big enough to have those identities
What the hell
Who is even talking about that:ileycry:
I am talking about Africas in AFRICA

Kratos

Sonder

We will never become self-determining or escape mental colonisation. Once the power and global influence of the Western world declines we will become slaves to the Chinese. Chinese beauty standards will become standard in Africa and instead of bleaching their skin African women will paint themselves yellow, straighten their hair and squint their eyes. There is no hope for the continent.

Bantus bow down to every other race, even to Indian and Chinese losers. Remember guys, that used to be us bossing them around before the white man arrived. We could have been the ones to colonize them if whitey hadn't ganged up on us (UK, Italy, France).
:wow1:

Kratos

Sonder
Bantus bow down to every other race, even to Indian and Chinese losers. Remember guys, that used to be us bossing them around before the white man arrived. We could have been the ones to colonize them if whitey hadn't ganged up on us (UK, Italy, France).
:wow1:

In my opinion Somalis have the potential to be both the smartest and the dumbest Africans. I genuinely used to believe that if Somalia was peaceful and had a stable governance we would have a higher chance of developing a first-world country than any other sub-Saharan African nation. That is, until I did some research on Djibouti.

In my opinion Somalis have the potential to be both the smartest and the dumbest Africans. I genuinely used to believe that if Somalia was peaceful and had a stable governance we would have a higher chance of developing a first-world country than any other sub-Saharan African nation. That is, until I did some research on Djibouti.
Fair enough! but what do you actually think about Young ppl from the diaspora like myself coming back after getting degrees and raising our children to teach back home (instead of retiring) and building businesses and such there? It's not completely hopeless. We just have to start from the basics like education and build from the bottom up. Then it will take 3 more generations of western educated children to adjust to the curriculum and we will see a higher number of graduates and critical thinkers. If i become successful and earn millions i will lobby other successful somalis to build a world class education system and university and hire world class teachers from all over the world. Oil money helped arabs but they have no business mindset or ambitions to educate their youth so now thye will decline once the oil runs out. We can focus on education and then resources once our country is stable and teach the youth so that they can focus on renewable energy and tackle the countries problems in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending