Chinese paying his zimbabwean workers their salaries

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Nothing funny about this, he would be doing the same in Somalia if it wasn’t qarxis nation. Africa is a cursed continent, how do you let him come to your country, take your resources and humiliate you like this?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo why is that indoyaars lack any human empathy?

Unfortunately, the indhoyeer or Chinese to be exact is NO different from the africans. If roles were reversed, the africans would have done the same if not, not pay at all.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing funny about this, he would be doing the same in Somalia if it wasn’t qarxis nation. Africa is a cursed continent, how do you let him come to your country, take your resources and humiliate you like this?

R u disturbed like me my child?

lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
R u disturbed like me my child?

lol
Very disturbed Edo, how do you let this 4 feet dog eating indhoyar treat you like this? Wasn’t Zimbabwe the same country that was cheering for the cadaan farmer to come back :ohlord:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Unfortunately, the indhoyeer or Chinese to be exact is NO different from the africans. If roles were reversed, the africans would have done the same if not pay at all.
I agree about africans especially those who have not embraced islam lack empathy just as much as indyaars.

Very disturbed Edo, how do you let this 4 feet dog eating indhoyar treat you like this? Wasn’t Zimbabwe the same country that was cheering for the cadaan farm man to come back :ohlord:
Zimbabwe has the most worthless currency in the world, hence why people weight the money rather than actually counting it. They use wheelbarrows to carry enough money to buy milk!
If you look at the downfall of Zimbabwe you'll see that the USA orchestrated it all.

That is what happens when a population becomes so mentally deranged, lazy and backwards. Others will swoop in and control you like livestock.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow. No bag even. How pathetic.

Did anyone else notice how he took that one coin back in the beginning?

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

I think this has to do with the lack of worth of Zimababwean money and the collapse of their economy. So perhaps he is paying them by weight with a certain coin. Say if a Coin is 1000 and places certain amount of coins on there equaling 50k(by pre-calculated estimate of weight). Still worthless but it may buy food.

Last edited: