Chinese Cannibal Gang uncovered and arrested in Gabon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
http://www.myafricaupdate.com/gabon-chinese-cannibals-arrested-gabon/

NSFW
Gabon, a peaceful and growing economy in Central Africa is yet to come to terms with the recent happenings that have plagued the Country. Chinese people who have massively migrated to Africa have not left Gabon out of the picture; In fact they are doing more that they have to.

Instead of coming for business as they have to, they have engaged in killing and consuming humans in secret. They operate a gang that runs this evil agenda. Unfortunately for the Chinese men, they were uncovered by Police in Gabon.

Photos of 3 Chinese said to be road construction workers have made rounds on the social media during the weekend. The 3 Chinese men are being accused of killing and eating over a dozen humans

1529511126613.jpg

This might be the end of Chinks in Africa we all know bantus are superstitious as f*ck.

How did the cops come to that conclusion and what evidences do they have? How would I know if it isn’t a police or police protected cannibal gang and those Chinese nationals weren’t framed? The article doesn’t shed any information about the evidence except ‘trust the cops’.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The chinese might be thinking then Africans are not human. How come this is not reported widely? They killed so many.

One cannibalism in the world will get alot of attention. Maybe fake news.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
a’udhu billahi min ash shaytanir rajim. :gucciwhat:
Cannibals scare tf out of me. These men should be killed and disposed of far away so their ashes aren't come across again just in case being cannibal can be caught.

http://www.myafricaupdate.com/gabon-chinese-cannibals-arrested-gabon/

NSFW
Gabon, a peaceful and growing economy in Central Africa is yet to come to terms with the recent happenings that have plagued the Country. Chinese people who have massively migrated to Africa have not left Gabon out of the picture; In fact they are doing more that they have to.

Instead of coming for business as they have to, they have engaged in killing and consuming humans in secret. They operate a gang that runs this evil agenda. Unfortunately for the Chinese men, they were uncovered by Police in Gabon.

Photos of 3 Chinese said to be road construction workers have made rounds on the social media during the weekend. The 3 Chinese men are being accused of killing and eating over a dozen humans

View attachment 48005

This might be the end of Chinks in Africa we all know bantus are superstitious as f*ck.

sick Mongoloid ch*nk eyed fuckers should be tourtured and hanged

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I swear to god i have this irrational phobia of oriental eyes. They just look so sinister and evil. Especially with the ones with epicanthic folds and lacking any supartarsal crease.
:holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts