China's ambitious Trans-African Railway to link East African Djibouti with West African Dakar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fantastic. But my question is- is Senegal ready to be exposed to Djibouti and its infamous rate of sexual diseases like HIV/AIDS?? Senegal seem innocent, clean air, sort of rural to me. Civilization has its ups and downs. We shall see.

*Chinese have. Africans can't seem to do diddly squat on their own and only contribute to their own constant poverty
eh its a give-and-take relationship, you have China extending their reach to broader markets and Africans learning from their expertise in various fields.

Fantastic. But my question is- is Senegal ready to be exposed to Djibouti and its infamous rate of sexual diseases like HIV/AIDS?? Senegal seem innocent, clean air, sort of rural to me. Civilization has its ups and downs. We shall see.
Don't worry the Senegalese don't f*ck Prostitues

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The Chinese can Han-ify Europe if they choose but the Horn must remain 0% Ebola with No Yellow Fever. :whoa: White men like Asian women so they're already mongolizing themselves. For Africans the machetes will come out like Hotel Rwanda x2.

Last edited:
The Chinese can Han-ify Europe if they choose but the Horn must remain 0% Ebola. :whoa: White men like Asian women so they're already mongolizing themselves. For Africans the machetes will come out like Hotel Rwanda x2.
Development over ethnic purity walalo, besides majority of Senegal is muslim

eh its a give-and-take relationship, you have China extending their reach to broader markets and Africans learning from their expertise in various fields.
But africans are too easy to take the short end of the stick in any deal. They will sell valuable natural resources for aid money and dried pellets

Nope. The Chinese are going to buttfuck around laughing behind the back of whoever they deal with while the dumb Africans let it happen because they're stupidly naive. If only we were as weary of foreigners as eachother we'd actually be somewhere

Same odays screaming at football players for every step they take calling them idiots will tell you "u think you're smarter than the chinese" if you're even one bit critical. Idiocy wallahi

The Chinese can Han-ify Europe if they choose but the Horn must remain 0% Ebola with No Yellow Fever. :whoa: White men like Asian women so they're already mongolizing themselves. For Africans the machetes will come out like Hotel Rwanda x2.

Why are you such a raging racist horta?:jaynerd:
Am even scared to ask you this :browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you such a raging racist horta?:jaynerd:
Am even scared to ask you this :browtf:

This is tongue-in-cheek compared to YouTube. These are the unreserved opinions of a segment of Somalis. Everyone knows were prejudiced, why hide it? Why do you think Somali SJWs beg for acceptance from other Subsharan Africans and attempt to pollute movements with their unwanted voices? It's what I like to call overcompensation for belonging to the most prejudicial African group.

This is tongue-in-cheek compared to YouTube. These are the unreserved opinions of a segment of Somalis. Everyone knows were prejudiced, why hide it? Why do you think Somali SJWs beg for acceptance from other Subsharan Africans and attempt to pollute movements with their unwanted voices? It's what I like to call overcompensation for belonging to the most prejudicial African group.

:it0tdo8: I'd like to simp you, please don't turn out to be a nigga.

:mjlol: I'm a male for being honest about the Somali mentality.

That is the logic indeed M'Lady :cool:

Oh snap, that's sexist. Somali guys huh?

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.