China making North Korean Women Slaves!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"
One woman was allegedly stripped and raped in a police holding camp, another sold to a Chinese farmer who beat her for not bearing a child, and a pregnant woman was repatriated to a North Korean detention centre where she drowned in a river during hard labour.

The chilling accounts offer a snippet of the horrors inflicted on hundreds of thousands of North Korean women and girls who face violent beatings, sexual violence, forced abortions, forced marriages and slavery in the dangerous region along the China-North Korea border, say rights activists."

These people who are Billa Raaaxmah is what you want to control the world? Sheeko!

I'm not saying this is false. it could be real. but my thing is how on earth do we know of any of this or how much of it is true? the thing that's sort of convenient about China and North Korea is they could tell us pretty much anything about what goes on in those places and pretty much no one outside of those places would really know anything as to whether it's true or not. it's really not good to just take the Western media's word for it when it comes to things. the Western media is basically a giant propaganda machine for Western elite interests. and I would assume the case is probably similar with Russian or Chinese media. I think the only way to investigate these sort of things besides traveling to a place first-hand is to talk with people who are from the area in question and find out what they themselves think. even this could be biased though because there might be bias in the sample of who it is that's outside of their country. for example, a Nigerian told me most of the Nigerians who come to the US are the Christians.

Last edited:
I also want to point out something I've thought for a long time which is that I think it is a myth that the world can properly be understood just by watching English-language media on the various countries. I am convinced that to really understand a given country, one has to understand their language and be able to study content in the language of the country. otherwise it's just the Western propaganda version of things that one is taught.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are anti America and Anti West. Your opinions are contaminated

You are anti America and Anti West. Your opinions are contaminated

that is true but what does that actually mean?

in reality "anti-Americanism" is basically brown people (plus Russians) who don't want to be colonial slaves. that is basically what we're talking about when we're talking about "America haters"- brown people who want an end to Western neocolonialism. on the other side are liberals, feminists and homos who want white colonial rule in order to promote their degenerate agendas.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that is true but what does that actually mean?

in reality "anti-Americanism" is basically brown people (plus Russians) who don't want to be colonial slaves. that is basically what we're talking about when we're talking about "America haters"- brown people who want an end to Western neocolonialism. on the other side are liberals, feminists and homos who want white colonial rule in order to promote their degenerate agendas.

:trash: