CHINA introduces PROGRESSIVE SEX curriculum. GAYS ok now! Possible population growth inhibitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A surprising change from the COMMUNIST regime. They've always been adamantly opposed to homosexuals.

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/03/06/comprehensive-sexuality-education.php

sexual-fantasy-grade4.jpg

Homosexuality is promoted due to the gender imbalance caused by the One Child Policy, there are over 30 million Chinese men who will never find wives.
They might aswell get together:kanyeshrug:

nah this has to be fake, they banned a very famous gay web series and banned the two main actors from ever being at the same place at the same times. then they put a ban on the director who wanted to make a season 2. so fucked up. i highly doubt this communist ass walmart version of korea country would ever be so progressive.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
nah this has to be fake, they banned a very famous gay web series and banned the two main actors from ever being at the same place at the same times. then they put a ban on the director who wanted to make a season 2. so fucked up. i highly doubt this communist ass walmart version of korea country would ever be so progressive.
no #LoveWins :leon:

tell me Luv Wins doesn't sound a like a gay chinese dude's name z3zrULC

But they're extreemly conservative and don't believe in sex before marriage. This is surprising.

I think the gay agenda will reach africa very soon.
"agenda" lmao its people like you who instigate violence on innocent homosexuals just trying to live their life.

gay africans get killed sliced and diced using machetes and linched for simply living their lives, gay woman get gang raped by hordes of men daily because they want to "cure" them. its fucking depressing what they have to go through there. i can't believe you would support that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts