China donates medical facilities to hospital in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a country we haven't begged yet?:bell:

why not stabilize the country so they can become investing partners instead of always having our hands out.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:feedme:

Asia is getting old and won't need those baby incubators and other related medical equipment. Please send it our way.

Usually dislike handouts but not when it'll save lives when we don't have any options atm.

is there a country we haven't begged yet?:bell:

why not stabilize the country so they can become investing partners instead of always having our hands out.

If ss had a dislike button, I so would dislike this comment.

One of worst droughts is going on and over 60% of the population is under 35. Never mind what the bureaucrats are doing because they don't have an immediate solution for the hospitals and social care. It's busy and to survive, they had to accept these so that the generation who aren't from the diaspora can survive.

But you can be too proud and say no thanks. Just don't expect 5* excellence without a leg up :mybusiness:

If ss had a dislike button, I so would dislike this comment.

One of worst droughts is going on and over 60% of the population is under 35. Never mind what the bureaucrats are doing because they don't have an immediate solution for the hospitals and social care. It's busy and to survive, they had to accept these so that the generation who aren't from the diaspora can survive.

But you can be too proud and say no thanks. Just don't expect 5* excellence without a leg up :mybusiness:
i'm too proud for constant begging.

this drought will pass insha allah but what is to say the so called government will take any steps to prevent the same thing in the future.

i'm too proud for constant begging.

this drought will pass insha allah but what is to say the so called government will take any steps to prevent the same thing in the future.

However this is the short term solution. Whilst the government is sorting themselves once again, we as a community have to get anything to help ourselves. Haddo we can be proud once we have everything sorted

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This isn't the first time, right? My hooyo told me that there were Chinese doctors at the hospital in her town growing up in the 80s or so.

She said her and her friends used to call them "shino buxaa," not sure if I'm spelling the second word correct but she doesn't remember what the second word means
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.