China bans 'effeminate' actors from TV in pop-culture crackdown!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I laughed, and laughed, until i howled at my Mama

Come to think of it, how come Chinese people do not have facial manly hairs??? Xi Jinping also has a smooth chubby doll like face.

HA HA H AHA HA

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
So would u say China is at least more manly than Korea and Japan?
No, what i meant was at least Korea or japan didn't do the same. i rarely see any good Pop singers that are from china. depends on what you mean by manly, they all the same but korea and japan with cute men LMAO

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, what i meant was at least Korea or japan didn't do the same. i rarely see any good Pop singers that are from china. depends on what you mean by manly, they all the same but korea and japan with cute men LMAO

r u formerly named asma?

Psychologist

Changemaker
r u formerly named asma?
Nah, also I'm dude

artworks-HXpf7OX5GO3s9gpq-5Z2NPw-t500x500.jpg

The Chinese authorities clearly have a tendency of using blunt instruments (force) to carry out social engineering, whereas the West makes extensive use of the media-propaganda, social pressure and the threat of losing your job, to achieve their ends.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Chinese authorities clearly have a tendency of using blunt instruments (force) to carry out social engineering, whereas the West makes extensive use of the media-propaganda, social pressure and the threat of losing your job to achieve their ends.

Your points are convoluted. r u sober?

Psychologist

Changemaker
The Chinese authorities clearly have a tendency of using blunt instruments (force) to carry out social engineering, whereas the West makes extensive use of the media-propaganda, social pressure and the threat of losing your job to achieve their ends.
The chinses government is bad as the west one, if they are exposing each other and making it seem worse for their propaganda, i don't see the problem. you defending china while they have camps to "reform" people and other BS they do ain't it.

The chinses government is bad as the west one, if they are exposing each other and making it seem worse for their propaganda, i don't see the problem. you defending china while they have camps to "reform" people and other BS they do ain't it.

I don't see how my post could be interpreted as a defence of China in any way; I was pointing out that their attempts at social engineering come across as far too forceful and direct.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
at least it ain't south Korea or japan
Anyways Stan BTS
1630713724799.png

1630713762288.png

1630713838691.png

These men are what allowed Japan or South Korea to become the nations they are today. Do they look effeminate or weak? Butter may be a banger, but there would not be BTS or Butter without them. Mancho.

Keo

VIP
They blamed Japanese & South Korean men for influencing Chinese men towards less masculine behaviour but unfortunately for the people in charge of China, looking like a kpop celebrity is what guarantees the box in those countries.
:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts