china anne mcclain

Am I the only one that always got a Somali vibe from China, like the high cheekbones, the forehead granted dem big eyes are definitely Ethiopian but all in all she gives me to much miss east Africa.

well I said kinda looks Somali, like I didn’t say she fully looks SomalI. I mean there’s bare people that still think ASAP Rocky is half somali
She's a garac reject of our community. No man with any set of balls would claim this worthless wh*re as his child.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Am I the only one that always got a Somali vibe from China, like the high cheekbones, the forehead granted dem big eyes are definitely Ethiopian but all in all she gives me to much miss east Africa.
:susp:

I see it. She looks half Somali. I always find it interesting when African Americans look East African even though they descend from West Africans. Another example is DIddy who looks straight up Somali.

I see it. She looks half Somali. I always find it interesting when African Americans look East African even though they descend from West Africans. Another example is DIddy who looks straight up Somali.

not only them but Brazilians, Cape Verdean. I guess it comes from the fulanian they‘ve in them

Trending