China’s Worldwide Expansion Plan Stops in Somaliland

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Unlike the virtually failed state of Somalia to its south, Somaliland is thriving. It has been peaceful for the thirty years since it declared independence, has a functioning democratic system, manages its own police force, and even issues its own currency and passports.
:dead: I realized it’s easy to look good when somalia is your neighbor. Since when is not having bombings for 30 years, democratic government (which isn’t even very democratic), managing a police force, and having a currency and passport “thriving”. Aren’t those the bare minimum for a country? :mindblown:

He could have easily used any other examples but he made it seem like it’s such a big accomplishment for somali apes to have a functioning government or something :snoop:

by his logic, djibouti, pakistan, and south africa are thriving :mjlol:

Reborn
:dead: I realized it’s easy to look good when somalia is your neighbor. Since when is not having bombings for 30 years, democratic government (which isn’t even very democratic), managing a police force, and having a currency and passport “thriving”. Aren’t those the bare minimum for a country? :mindblown:

He could have easily used any other examples but he made it seem like it’s such a big accomplishment for somali apes to have a functioning government or something :snoop:

You forgot Somaliland isn't a country though :damnmusic:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Paid lobbyist cares about Taiwan and US China relations, not the dustball the world has ignored for 30 years.

Reborn
Paid lobbyist cares about Taiwan and US China relations, not the dustball the world has ignored for 30 years.

1628886071186.png

Qoorbajog kid this is a big accomplishment in terms of Horn of Africa politics were despotic authoritarian regimes run the area with Eritrea Djibouti and Ethiopia being autocratic regimes and let's not forget the failed state of Somalia were corruption and lawlessness is pretty rampant cuz of the tribal political system in place that westerners created and put on the country.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Very easy for China to infiltrate politics in SL or anyone else.

Election time just start supporting the campaign of new candidates

Trending

Latest posts