Child marriges

Forced marriages are Haram in Islam! The Quran forbids it and The Prophet condemned it in The Hadith

“O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may Take away part of the dower you have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them it may be that you dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.” (Surah 4 verse 19)

Narrated Al-Qasim: “A woman from the offspring of Ja`far was afraid lest her guardian marry her (to somebody) against her will. So she sent for two elderly men from the Ansar, `AbdurRahman and Mujammi’, the two sons of Jariya, and they said to her, “Don’t be afraid, for Khansa’ bint Khidam was given by her father in marriage against her will, then the Prophet cancelled that marriage.” (Sahih al-Bukhari volume 9, Book 86, Hadith 99)

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘An orphan girl should be consulted with regard to marriage, and if she remains silent, that is her permission. If she refuses then she is not to be forced.'” (Sunan an-Nasa’i Volume 4, Book 26, Hadith 3272)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: “A virgin came to the Prophet (SAW) and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet allowed her to exercise her choice.” (Sunan Abi Dawud Book 11, Hadith 2091)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Child marriage is disgusting sxb.
It has pros and cons. Every child is different and matures differently. Aisha was allegedly 9 but that was 1400 years ago. Now it should be illegal. We live in different times. Education is more important. Let the girls get married at 18

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well i am a product of that bill too. My dad was refused of my 15 year old mother, until he went to my grand ma's dad, who said either curse or accept him.

The marriage was a successes but still it depends, its one of the situation where it depends how it ends. Sometimes it could be a disaster

Alluring

Sayonara
It has pros and cons. Every child is different and matures differently. Aisha was allegedly 9 but that was 1400 years ago. Now it should be illegal. We live in different times. Education is more important. Let the girls get married at 18

Aisha was 19 I think, some Saudis disproved the Hadith saying she was a child using math.

Alluring

Sayonara
Child marriage is disgusting, why does a grown man want to marry a child...... now imagine that same man who is attracted to children having children

Aisha was 19 I think, some Saudis disproved the Hadith saying she was a child using math.
Aisha said it herself in many Hadiths she was 9 when the marriage was consummated. In Islam, if a girl is physically and mentally mature for the marriage to be consummated, it is halal providing there's no harm in it and it's consensual. Life expectancy was short in those days and a 9 year old back then wasn't the same as a 9 year old today. Also it was culturally and socially acceptable in those days.

Narrated `Aisha: that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

(Sahih al-Bukhari 5134)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine."

(Sunan an-Nasa'i 3379)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She wasn't 9 years old :ehh:

Aisha said it herself in many Hadiths she was 9 when the marriage was consummated. In Islam, if a girl is physically and mentally mature for the marriage to be consummated, it is halal providing there's no harm in it and it's consensual. Life expectancy was short in those days and a 9 year old back then wasn't the same as a 9 year old today. Also it was culturally and socially acceptable in those days.

Narrated `Aisha: that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

(Sahih al-Bukhari 5134)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine."

(Sunan an-Nasa'i 3379)

What determines if a person is mentally mature or not? I mean, it was said that she was playing with dolls with her friends when she was called to get ready for her nikkah... That seems like a baby to me.

Villainess

What determines if a person is mentally mature or not? I mean, it was said that she was playing with dolls with her friends when she was called to get ready for her nikkah... That seems like a baby to me.
Well, what determines if a person is a child? Why is the limit 18? If allah allowed the prophet to marry her then it's halal in the eyes of our lord

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Well, what determines if a person is a child? Why is the limit 18? If allah allowed the prophet to marry her then it's halal in the eyes of our lord
IMG_20200903_121940.jpg

This is your man's isn't it?

Villainess

why yall putting thumbs down on my quote? Did i lie? I'm not changing Islam to fit your perspective. I'm not sugarcoating anything.

How can you know if someone is mentally mature? If she/he can have kids who are we to say they can't marry?

Trending

Latest posts