Child Labor on rise in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all I would love to thank both of my parents to not put me through child labor in Somalia, May Allah bless these kids and prosper their families and lift them up , Aamin.

It is working for not even dimes, It is shame that kids are put through all these responsibilities at a young age.

I'm not saying that this isn't terrible, but young girls are basically always forced into labor at a young age. When I went to Somalia, all the little girls, and I'm talking as young as 8-10 and even younger, stay inside all day doing difficult chores while their brothers run around playing outside.

Girls are always denied the chance to be children in Somalia. Only a few young orphan boys have to pick up the slack when it comes to household earnings. But as a whole, young men are by far much more privileged than young women in Somalia. Wallahi I thank God that I was born in America. Women live miserable lives in Somalia from a very early age and my heart weeps for some of the girls that I met long ago, who were mistreated by their mothers or some families that they worked for as maids. They are still in my prayers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all I would love to thank both of my parents to not put me through child labor in Somalia, May Allah bless these kids and prosper their families and lift them up , Aamin.

It is working for not even dimes, It is shame that kids are put through all these responsibilities at a young age.

It will make them be a hard working father. Good for them. Childhood is over rated

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It will make them be a hard working father. Good for them. Childhood is over rated

Basra buur say Alhamdulilah you weren’t in the hot weather cleaning and bringing woods for the fire. All the baruur from you would’ve been out of the window had you grew up back home.

I'm not saying that this isn't terrible, but young girls are basically always forced into labor at a young age. When I went to Somalia, all the little girls, and I'm talking as young as 8-10 and even younger, stay inside all day doing difficult chores while their brothers run around playing outside.

Girls are always denied the chance to be children in Somalia. Only a few young orphan boys have to pick up the slack when it comes to household earnings. But as a whole, young men are by far much more privileged than young women in Somalia. Wallahi I thank God that I was born in America. Women live miserable lives in Somalia from a very early age and my heart weeps for some of the girls that I met long ago, who were mistreated by their mothers or some families that they worked for as maids. They are still in my prayers.

I don't know if its still a thing now, but when my parents were growing up, the oldest girl usually didn't go school. She was expected to mother the children and do all the chores alongside her mother. Both of my aunts from my dad and mum side didn't get to go school. There education was sacrificed so that they can help their mothers look after their younger brothers and sisters.

Child labour has always been a thing. But now people want to talk about it because young boys are being stripped of their childhood and education.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra buur say Alhamdulilah you weren’t in the hot weather cleaning and bringing woods for the fire. All the baruur from you would’ve been out of the window had you grew up back home.

Alhamdhulilaah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Maids? So helping your own mother is being a maid!?!? You disgust me.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't know if its still a thing now, but when my parents were growing up, the oldest girl usually didn't go school. She was expected to mother the children and do all the chores alongside her mother. Both of my aunts from my dad and mum side didn't get to go school. There education was sacrificed so that they can help their mothers look after their younger brothers and sisters.

Child labour has always been a thing. But now people want to talk about it because young boys are being stripped of their childhood and education.

Orphan girls do maid work as well in exchange for a place to sleep and some food.

Maids? So helping your own mother is being a maid!?!? You disgust me.
Why are you disgusted?
Wouldn’t you be frustrated if everyday 7 days a week all you did was chores.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Orphan girls do maid work as well in exchange for a place to sleep and some food.

Why are you disgusted?
Wouldn’t you be frustrated if everyday 7 days a week all you did was chores.
Waking up 4 am preparing breakfast cook and clean all day than repeat all of that to the end of the month to get 50 bucks

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I couldn't legally get a job in the US until I was 15, totally not fair :shookgabre:

Any movement in Somalia that is not focused on uplifting the poor can get in the bin. This is something that affects everybody regardless of qabiil.

Status
Not open for further replies.