chickened neck Idman invades Nimcaan Hilaac's personal space and gets appropriately dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:damn::damn:Manne! How I would love to live in Somalia just so I can grab her neck and throw her life a piece of rug coolio:banderas:obamadatazz

Happened today in Xamar's Eid Concert!

Btw! This Nimcaan kid was there last Eid and he came to realize Hargeisa town was plain qaleyl with the usual $600 offer to perform ...nigga went to Xamar and was handed $5k and kid was told to lure in more of the Geeska Xidigaha..,and he brings this chick

waraabe

Your superior
Menace is a typical self hating isaaq debodhilif. This man would sell out his own family for Few dollars

menace

VIP
Menace is a typical self hating isaaq debodhilif. This man would sell out his own family for Few dollars

Bro relax man...I am not curtailed by stupid qabiil loyalty. I will equally cuss at all somali regions when opportunity arises..

But dnt you love how them chicks got manhandled :denzelnigga::drakelaugh::diddyswag:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Bro relax man...I am not curtailed by stupid qabiil loyalty. I will equally cuss at all somali regions when opportunity arises..

But dnt you love how them chicks got manhandled :denzelnigga::drakelaugh::diddyswag:
Menace,

We need to get Maxamed BK to North America for next year's 18 May. Do you know how much money we could make off that? Ottawa-Toronto-Edmonton alone could clear six figures. Imagine then going to Minneapolis-Columbus-Virginia-Seattle-San Diego :drakewow:

menace

VIP
Menace,

We need to get Maxamed BK to North America for next year's 18 May. Do you know how much money we could make off that? Ottawa-Toronto-Edmonton alone could clear six figures. Imagine then going to Minneapolis-Columbus-Virginia-Seattle-San Diego :drakewow:

We just need a businessmen damiinta this BK character ..we need a dude who can put down $300k...and then we can easily make $200k off of BK..dude is the hottest thing Somalis have ever known that even Idman rocks on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts