Cheif Minster of Galmudug, "No place for Al Shabab"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkk they've been wishing for our down fall for decades sxb from blackhawk to the ethiopian invasion they cheerlead for the gaalo invaders :susp:

we still lay the smackdown on the gaalo though

we stay loyal to somalia

:salute:
Farmaajo is good sxb, he needs to drop inexperienced Kheyre who's making dumb miscalculated decisions and all that's doing is hurting Farmaajo.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Farmaajo is good sxb, he needs to drop inexperienced Kheyre who's making dumb miscalculated decisions and all that's doing is hurting Farmaajo.
honestly if he was smart he would have played a strategic hand.

farmaajo pretty much fuked up something that coulve ensured him being able to make some serious changes in somalia.

with the right PM central and south somalia would've been in his grasp in terms of policy influence.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We must stay strong and united for the greater good of our country. Thank you chief minister of galmudug :)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
ahh the qabil that destroyed Somalia and currently beating the war drums of rebellion against Farmaajo letting us all know how determined they are to fight against al shabab. Good to know:nvjpqts:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
ahh the qabil that destroyed Somalia and currently beating the war drums of rebellion against Farmaajo letting us all know how determined they are to fight against al shabab. Good to know:nvjpqts:

nobody is beating war drums, just a little political scuttle

we've always been determined in our fighting against al shabab.

That's rich coming from the qabil that has been working with every enemy and colonizer since their existence. Bending over for the colonizers Britain/Italy and eventually ending up in exile :chrisfreshhah: , bringing in dirty habash into Somalia in 2006-7 (indirectly creating Alshabab).
Good to know:nvjpqts:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That's rich coming from the qabil that has been working with every enemy and colonizer since their existence. Bending over for the colonizers Britain/Italy and eventually ending up in exile :chrisfreshhah: , bringing in dirty habash into Somalia in 2006-7 (indirectly creating Alshabab).
Your people's nuts are being grabbed by AMISOM today in 2017 and you have the audacity to talk about fairytales? Ask my son @XamarCade or I can post the image ya Allah I'm fasting so I want to restrain tho you may curse my fast

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
In order to work with foreign powers to extract what you need from them, you need to be cunning and ambitious, two qualities your entire clan did not possess thorughout Somalia history thus you were condemning to watch all the actions from the sidelines, how can hawiye reer baadiyos with peanut sized brains possibly make deals with foreign powers? MJs were at the top of the social and political heirachy for centuries and our strong links to the outside world meant that we were required to negotiate with italians in order to maintain our kingdoms. How can anyone expect simple minded xoolos to negotiate, its not our fault your clan was this stupid.

And AY's decision to allow xabash troops was the best and bravest decision any president could make. It was absolutely necessary to prevent ICU a movement of hawiye rapists and murderes dressing themselves up as shiekhs assuming dictatorial control of the country, USC rapists and thieves rebranded taking control of somalia, yes that was preciecely what Somalia needed after a devastating civil war :camby:

Face it, you lost to and MJs won, our idea of federalism took center stage and your power and influence culled down, this why you resort to threatening genuine soft spoken nationalists like farmaajo.

Last edited:
What about ASWJ? They are welcome right? :nahgirl: They allow Hiraab terrorist movements.

Also, is Galmudug still using the war on alshabab as a pretext to abuse biyomaals in their hometown of Merca?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
ila barawe ila marka ila afgooye Lower shabelle relies on the beesha for protection against alkebab

and people still call us moryaan

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:
Stop pretending that your clansmen are innocent, why do habar gidir militia slaughter biimals in their own hometown of Marka, i've seen the most disturbing photos of mothers and grandmother being burned are they alshabab too? Since i assume the only reason why habar gidir are stealing land from other tribes is because they're fighting al kebab.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending