CheeseAndXalwo deletes her social media pics and videos and takes off her hijab (left one pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have naxaris on a person who finds it oke that her husband insults the Prophet pbuh and even defends him saying stuff as its not literally meant but figuratively. Calling the Most beloved Prophet such vile names. I don't see any excuse for defending such words.

Secondly by staying with him she already left the folds of Islam.

Thirdly..She herself puts herself in the spotlight. People... If you get the love you will get the hate! I hope she ends up choosing her deen over that weasel.
Mashallah keep preaching :qri8gs7:

if anyone want to know how the kids will turn out go to the subreddit called r/hapas.

Those members were raised by Neo-Nazi father and self hating asian mothers

RIP the kids

@Strawberryshuffle

How do you know when he became a white supremacist? in fact how do you know she privately didn't challenge him? how do you even know she was aware of it before the exposure ?

You clearly have no clue how naive women are, I wasn't against the initial exposure of this dude at all which was already done by AJ publicly. I supported this but not the public witch hunt that followed against her and the rest of the vitriol spewed.

The opposite should have been done, the community should have supported her, this will send the same message to the young women to avoid such predicament which happen due to low self esteem she can be used as a great PR weapon, alienating her & demonising her is xoolonimo all you do is exacerbate the problems further.

You remind me of those religious zealots whom after a man has just reverted to the religion (who is married has kids) tell him that his wife has instantly become Haram for him and he needs to divorce her.

@Strawberryshuffle

How do you know when he became a white supremacist? in fact how do you know she privately didn't challenge him? how do you even know she was aware of it before the exposure ?

You clearly have no clue how naive women are, I wasn't against the initial exposure of this dude at all which was already done by AJ publicly, I supported this but not the public witch hunt that followed against her and the rest of the vitriol spewed affecting the children.

You remind me of those religious zealots whom after a man has just reverted to the religion (who is married has kids) tell him that his wife has instantly become Haram for him and he needs to divorce her.

How do i know? You think im just wild guessing? he publicly proclaimed it on ducth television that he used to be a racist. It's not some wild guess. And yeah sure she was young an gullible. but she is of age now. BTW these things were already exposed in the netherlands ages ago. Thats why she only had fans in other euro countries.

I am definitely NOT wild guessing bruv.

Secondly i do believe her husband used to be a sincere Muslim at a certain time. But he clearly isn't now is he. You are the one guessing here mate.

How do i know? You think im just wild guessing? he publicly proclaimed it on ducth television that he used to be a racist. It's not some wild guess. And yeah sure she was young an gullible. but she is of age now. BTW these things were already exposed in the netherlands ages ago. Thats why she only had fans in other euro countries.

I am definitely NOT wild guessing bruv.

Secondly i do believe her husband used to be a sincere Muslim at a certain time. But he clearly isn't now is he. You are the one guessing here mate.
What I am arguing is that the situation is not always as it seems, it wasn't her fault he became a white supremacist. I prefer to use situations like these as a PR campaign, to do this we have to support her instead of demonising her.

One of the reason why the Xaalimo's that marry out are EXTRA nice and put lots of efforts making the marriages work (putting up with crazy crazy abuse) is because they have no other CHOICE, the community will ostracise them and tell them "told you so", walahi I have seen some shocking stuff they put up with over the years as a result.

To the dumb Xaalimo looking on she will think the marriage is great and the grass is greener (and hence will follow), it's a double-whammy destruction path which I prefer to change because it's counterproductive.

The way to change this is to do a 360, expose first like AJ did, then publicly come to support them (it will liberate them), this public support allows you to use them as a great PR weapon against the rest of the would-be grass greener Xaalimo (I will put her all over universal TV tell her story to the world and support her)

If my model was followed the symptom as well as the underlying problems are dealt with in 1 swift action, in the present model you champion, all you do is keep the destructive status quo going

Bunch of bitter xaasid faraxs trawling through the interwebs to ruin a girl. Have some shame.
She ruined herself though. People are just pointing it out. Nobody made her do any of the things she's being judged for.

I just wish she would drop the fake bullshit and tell the truth to her tens of thousands of gullible followers on Instagram. Instead she just comes off as more fake. This is the unfortunate tale of marrying out and starting becoming a blogger showcasing her "trophy" and "happy life"

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Honestly... you all don't know a thing. Firstly.. there is an article which states that they got pregnant way before he reverted to Islam. (its an article in which she is interviewed as a teen mom. So her own words) Obviously her parents would agree on marrying their pregnant 16 year old off to the newly reverted father of her unborn child. They would have been relieved that she atleast would have a husband then.
her sister is also married to a gaal. and doesnt wear hijab. the gaal her sister is married to never reverted to islam. he was always a gaal.

Secondly yes he was rascist before he reverted and he is racists now once again. I doubt she would leave him. Since she was ok with him when he got her pregnant while being a gaal.

http://www.meandsociety.com/boeken/binnenwerk.pdf page 68..

Tell us about her sister :feedme:

What I am arguing is that the situation is not always as it seems, it wasn't her fault he became a white supremacist. I prefer to use situations like these as a PR campaign, to do this we have to support her instead of demonising her.

One of the reason why the Xaalimo's that marry out are EXTRA nice and put lots of efforts making the marriages work (putting up with crazy crazy abuse) is because they have no other CHOICE, the community will ostracise them and tell them "told you so", walahi I have seen some shocking stuff they put up with over the years as a result.

To the dumb Xaalimo looking on she will think the marriage is great and the grass is greener (and hence will follow), it's a double-whammy destruction path which I prefer to change because it's counterproductive.

The way to change this is to do a 360, expose first like AJ did, then publicly come to support them (it will liberate them), this public support allows you to use them as a great PR weapon against the rest of the would-be grass greener Xaalimo (I will put her all over universal TV tell her story to the world and support her)

If my model was followed the symptom as well as the underlying problems are dealt with in 1 swift action, in the present model you champion, all you do is keep the destructive status quo going

I understand your point. May Allah bless you ameen

Damn! I feel bad for her but then I remember the somali saying "talodaado la diido in la eedo ma doontaa" which roughly translates to 'I told you so' after your advise has been ignored. I am pretty sure her parents were against the entire thing from the get go. The probably told her to chill but she didn't listen, now look where it got her. I bet she'd would take all back and start over if she could. But life is harsh.:francis:

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
That's not fair. To compare to Hitler is a reach. Her husband made some remarks which as disgusting as they are, haven't come out of her mouth. She's hasn't 'done' anything so to speak, how do we even know she's apathetic. His not made an appearance on her snap, gram etc.

I just don't like how someone's being torn to pieces for something minor wallahi. How many ordinary women marry messed up men, these things are not always evident. It's one thing to publicly support these ideas but she's been silent, I would do the same. That doesn't mean she believes herself to be inferior or accepts what her husband allegedly said of the prophet. It means she has enough dignity not to respond to online trolls.
It's a reach, but the logic is consistent.

How is this minor? The man is an admitted racist and openly insults Islam. Quite frankly neither of these is an issue as it comes down your personal outlook on life. Perhaps she does see White people as superior, colonialism as just and Islam as an ideology that needs to be abolished. That's fair play, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now here comes the issue. She's pretending to be the complete opposite. She even posted: "you are not alive to please the aesthetic of colonized eyes" and markets herself as a Muslimah of colour. It is the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Why alleged? There are numerous sources and articles. There's a stack of evidence against him, and quite literally nothing so far suggesting otherwise.

Many ordinary women are married to messed up men, but keep their views and their affairs private. Her husband doesn't merely hold those views, he broadcasts it on the biggest far right network in the Netherlands where everything he says does not fall on deaf ears. You are attempting to defend the indefensible. How do we know she's apathetic? Because she's still married to him. Does the concept of marriage elude you? They're not flatmates sharing a house and coincidentally children.

:faysalwtf:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
i feel sorry for her but she pushed a narrative and promoted her image to thousands of young somali women. Many girls could have followed her path.

Status
Not open for further replies.