Check this somali pick up artist / Jaydin

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Imma be honest with you. I'm not gonna take a somali pick up artist seriously.

Most somali dudes are tall with nice hair As long as you know how to talk to women and aren't hideous you can pull.

Also most niggas with high body counts usually aren't always sleeping with fine women. They definitely smashed multiple chubby and ugly chicks. Not gonna listen to a nigga that's bragging about pulling a bunch of mid cadaan hoes.

I get you're a murtad OP but 99% of somalis are Muslim so we don't really need the hook up lifestyle advice
You'd have to be naive if you don't think muslims faraxs don't commit zina, I have broskis with higher numbers than me ๐Ÿ˜‚. Lots of chaste somali men out there though, Don get me wrong.

Most somali dudes are tall with nice hair As long as you know how to talk to women and aren't hideous you can pull.

Also most niggas with high body counts usually aren't always sleeping with fine women. They definitely smashed multiple chubby and ugly chicks. Not gonna listen to a nigga that's bragging about pulling a bunch of mid cadaan hoes.
I don't agree that looks and height alone will suffice, don't get me wrong it most definitely helps. But building rapport and connecting is important too

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Perversion loves to spread it self it never feels content staying amongst itself.

Itโ€™s like a person who has an illness who wants to spread it to others.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I don't agree that looks and height alone will suffice, don't get me wrong it most definitely helps. But building rapport and connecting is important too
That's all important too. I'm still not listening to a somali pickup artist.

Most of us don't need to actually. The ugly niggas probably will but I be praying for them to never meet hoes.

Not trying to see them reproduce and create more ugly indivuduals

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
His whole advice is just be confident bro and go upto women confidently.

There are like 4 ideas and dating gurus share them each.

Imagine wanting to do haram smashes and you can't even do that properly without some internet guru holding your .....

embarrassing!

the issue with young dudes is that theyโ€™re way stuck inside their head. you should just take for fun instead of expecting results

Djokovic

Somali Arab
This ainโ€™t a achievement in life half the white girls got a triple digit body count it ainโ€™t hard to smash itโ€™s harder to reject them itโ€™s an achievement to remain a virgin and continue being pure

NidarNidar

Punisher
You just need to hang out with a bunch of women, and their extended friends, 1 of them is bound to fancy you, treat them like a human and don't be weird.

Easy places to make friends are usually university clubs, dance schools, and meet-up sites(not weird shit but just meeting up and finding friends.)

If you're around another woman, women will let their guard down and open up to you and build trust.

The Ethiopian option is to act like a gay nigguh and get in that way.

Trending