Cheapest districts in Xamar to buy land

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say warta nabada aka “wardhigley” if you are looking to buy mainly property or are you interested in buying land solely?

I would personally buy property in xamarjadiid as the district is more mixed with different qabiils living there and there is a growing number of diaspora returnees buying property there as of now

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I would say warta nabada aka “wardhigley” if you are looking to buy mainly property or are you interested in buying land solely?

I would personally buy property in xamarjadiid as the district is more mixed with different qabiils living there and there is a growing number of diaspora returnees buying property there as of now

what are the prices?

Although it's a big gamble you could buy land/ house in AS controlled areas lile Huruwaa and wait for the gov't to take back control They're so cheap, you could easily buy a whole villa for $20k. Just wait a decade or maybe less and it could be worth $100k+.

Only problem is many houses and lands could be for a different owner than the one selling it to you. A lot of fraud happens.

I'd check out the suburbs of xamar instead

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Xamar is irrationally overpriced for the current state of the housing market.

When Somalia starts picking up; the middle class will be living in the suburbs and will need more Lebensraum.

Pick a spot 2-5 miles out of Xamar but nearby decent infrastructure like highways and utilities.

You should be able to buy enough empty land for a development of 5-10 houses for the price of a villa in central Xamar there.

Wait until the market picks up to either flip the empty land or develop it yourself and make a 3x to 5x ROI.

Over time new construction technologies will be imported and those newly built properties will be worth a lot more once we have some building regulations in place.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Hands down Heliwaa/Huriwaa cheap big villas we basically have 4 houses there and if you're HG even better for you. The houses are 20×20 unlike the other parts which are 13×13 it is underrated tbh had the best time of my life there.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Hands down Heliwaa/Huriwaa cheap big villas we basically have 4 houses there and if you're HG even better for you. The houses are 20×20 unlike the other parts which are 13×13 it is underrated tbh had the best time of my life there.
huriwaa is also very well placed in xamar

my dad has a few spots of undeveloped there :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Abkaal

huriwaa is also very well placed in xamar

my day has a few spots of undeveloped there :trumpsmirk:

Heliwaa was started by the HG settlers from wardhiigley lol and just 5km you are in Waxarcade i heard they're going to make an airport there let us wait and see what happens.

Abkaal

Do y
why an airport?

what the f*ck xamar is literally a talabo away :susp:

Do you even know Waxarcade and Gal-galato area? They are rougly 2 hours away from Adan Cade it is time to build a new airport and it is been financed by Saudi Arabia

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Do y

Do you even know Waxarcade and Gal-galato area? They are rougly 2 hours away from Adan Cade it is time to build a new airport and it is been financed by Saudi Arabia

upload_2018-2-14_19-25-20.png

look at this map sxb and tell me you need an airport in heilwa?

i know xamar is massive and takes a couple of hours to drive within laakin another airport is overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending