CHAOTIC Somalian (from Somaliland) gets British Prime Minister into trouble

Since I am not from the uk, wasn’t their minister of health was caught cheating?also did some dude called Cummings broke the lockdown rule ? What is up with uk conservatives ?

Since I am not from the uk, wasn’t their minister of health was caught cheating?also did some dude called Cummings broke the lockdown rule ? What is up with uk conservatives ?

They're extremely ghetto with fancy accents.

Apparently Nimco Ali campaigned for Matt Hancock (disgraced Secretary of Health)to get a job as an envoy to Africa with the United Nations.

She's a massive Tory tool and here she is congratulating him.

Screenshot_20211016-165107_Chrome.jpg

Moments later...

Screenshot_20211016-165141_Chrome.jpg

Combine that with no fuel, shelves in the stores half empty, corona of control but still no dent in the polls to the Tory.

That just show how incompetent the labor party is...

Combine that with no fuel, shelves in the stores half empty, corona of control but still no dent in the polls to the Tory.

That just show how incompetent the labor party is...
:mjlol: uk liberal parties are lost. then again the conservative voters will keep getting what they voted for. the state of california has bigger gdp than uk. muh brexit.

Trending

Latest posts