Change my view: Wheat is a poison that was introduced into our people by foreigners. It is not the natural food of our ancestors

For the majority of our history our ancestors did not eat wheat or wheat based foods which made them tough, lean and upright. Wheat has made our people get fat easier when it’s not our natural body shape (we were meant to be lean). When the men or women get fat it looks very unnatural on us compared to other races. Wheat via rice and bread/rotti which originates from the Arabs by way of the Indians has caused the poor diet switch and made us prone to several ailments.

For the majority of our history our ancestors did not eat wheat or wheat based foods which made them tough, lean and upright. Wheat has made our people get fat easier when it’s not our natural body shape (we were meant to be lean). When the men or women get fat it looks very unnatural on us compared to other races. Wheat via rice and bread/rotti which originates from the Arabs by way of the Indians has caused the poor diet switch and made us prone to several ailments.
People where lean cause they were nomads. People in cities have always been out of shape. I dont think nothing is wrong with our food, its just that we move less and confined to few places. I recently came back from Somalia and people are for the most slim

Compare Somalis to the developed world, we actually not that out of shape. There are many other factors too, lack of hygiene, pure water and healthcare.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wdym our ancestors.

You think Somalis in coastal communities had ready access to livestock meat and milk at sustainable numbers??

Not everybody in Somalia had the same diet.

:snoop:

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali’s are dumb when it comes to exercise and nutrition. Stop blaming others for your people’s shortcomings.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have no argument against you. I infact totally concur. I would even say you have not gone far enough in that it is an inappropriate food source for ALL human beings, period.

We have barely any cecum to speak of, a stomach PH of 1-2 on level with that of scavengers more so than even carnivores and only some minor, vestigial fermentation ability around areas like the colon. Our digestive tract is also only a little bit longer than a dog or cat's and shorter and less complex by far than that of proper omnivores like pigs. We are mostly meant to eat animal foods with some plant consuming capacity to limp along for survival which we have increased with our intelligence via methods like fermentation, grinding, powdering and cooking.

Ideally, if we're not destitute, such foods should never be eaten anyway and cause long-term deterioration via antinutrients, phytotoxins, deuterium and the glycative effects of sugars. We insist on eating them because most of us are bloody addicts and have been since the Neolithic revolution. They're also a cheap and easier source of "nutrition" we were forced to cultivate more and more after the last ice-ages made animal foods progressively more scarce.

Last edited:
I can’t comment on the wheat based food as I’m don’t know too much about diet other than the basics.

As for Somalis looking worse when they’re fat, that makes sense , considering the fact we tend to have long but very slender frame.

Being fat with thin joints looks horrible and is even more noticeable than someone being fat with much larger joints.

Good thing is, getting in shape/muscular is simple.

Italians put carbs and oily foods like basto and bariis in our diet, created industrial population centers and pumped out that poison even to geeljire in the miyi. Nacala noloshada sedentaryga

I have no argument against you. I infact totally concur. I would even say you have not gone far enough in that it is an inappropriate food source for ALL human beings, period.

We have barely any cecum to speak of, a stomach PH of 1-2 on level with that of scavengers more so than even carnivores and only some minor, vestigial fermentation ability around areas like the colon. Our digestive tract is also only a little bit longer than a dog or cat's and shorter and less complex by far than that of proper omnivores like pigs. We are mostly meant to eat animal foods with some plant consuming capacity to limp along for survival which we have increased with our intelligence via methods like fermentation, grinding, powdering and cooking.

Ideally, if we're not destitute, such foods should never be eaten anyway and cause long-term deterioration via antinutrients, phytotoxins, deuterium and the glycative effects of sugars. We insist on eating them because most of us are bloody addicts and have been since the Neolithic revolution. They're also a cheap and easier source of "nutrition" we were forced to cultivate more and more after the last ice-ages made animal foods progressively more scarce.

Absolutely based response. Glad to see you can spot this and provided tangible evidence

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What about Baasto huuno? Cangeero/lo with extra saliid maacsaaro? Ohh and plenty of sugar sprinkle-- that do'nt make Somalis fat?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the Story of Prophet Yusuf pbuh- Egypt started saving Wheat in a storage room for the first time, inspired by Allaah swt

SO if Egypt had Wheat-- we will too.

Trending

Latest posts