Change my mind (weddings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extravagant weddings are nothing but a hassle. The best wedding is including immediate family members a sheekh, food, an apple and khalas. The wedding is not the most important day of a women's life, its everyday as a married women that is the most important day in her life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you got the financial means, you might as well go hard in the paint on your wedding.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't see the point of getting married to today's day with that high rate of divorce!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Extravagant weddings are nothing but a hassle. The best wedding is including immediate family members a sheekh, food, an apple and khalas. The wedding is not the most important day of a women's life, its everyday as a married women that is the most important day in her life.

If you getting married why not go all in make it decent and later go trawl somewhere

The idiots and the poor spend needlessly while the intelligent and wealthy save and invest and make their fortunes from the idiots and the poor.

Wealth is generational and as first generation immigrants from "refugee parents" which all Somali's are by default, this puts us at the bottom compared to all other groups that have a head start on us.

We need to work twice as hard and look after our parents that have nothing while other groups inherit from their parents who are all well established for several generations and didn't flee war zones like ours loosing everything.

To splash out 10-30K of your hard earned cash to further enrich Asian/White businesses who already have so many advantages over us as a group is complete insanity.

You condemn your entire family to a life of poverty with this single idiotic decision instead of making sound investments to enrich them and as a result have them look up to you.

This is one of many reasons I refuse to marry a Xaalimo from the diaspora, all of them have this mindset and the very few that don't are forced into it by their parents or through peer pressure.

It's sad when you reflect on our collective state, crab bucket mentality and a culture geared towards a race to the very bottom of that abyss.

Dou you think you are a cadaan revert :mahubowtf: oo yaa is mooday waryaa :mahubowtf: yaa waxaa kaa yeelaayo:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending