Change in mood over he quarantine

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For the past few days I’ve been feeling extra excité if you catch my drift.

Idk it’s something new that I haven’t been too used to. Because of that I just went on a mad spree of dming every girl that was at least an 8/10 with less than 500 followers on ig.

I would mostly just only talk to girls if it was school related or at school. I didn’t like to be involved with girls too much especially if they weren’t somali. But now I’m like frick it, if you got big tiddies in your pfp and lowkey followers, then you’re getting a dm. Doesn’t matter if you’re not somali.

I figured I should have my fun until I decide to settle down with my somali queen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Update us akh
Out of like the 6 girls I dm'ed, 5 of them replied. I realized 2 of them were dry and boring so I ghosted them. I still talk to 3 of them to this day, I'm just waiting for the right moment to ask for n*des.

Though I haven't been on ig for nearly a week now so my phone is probably jammed with messages. They probably think I ghosted them or something.

I realized talking over texting is pretty annoying and not as fun as talking in person, I linked with one of the girls a few times but the rest live too far away to link during the quarantine. I'm waiting for the schools to open up too.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Don't do zina brother. Be a man and don't give in to your desires. Only the weak are swayed by their bodily whims.

May Allah guide you and us all:vncu2n5:

Trending