Chad and Mali just normalized ties with Israel, Should Somalia follow suit?

Should we recognize Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
Somalia could benefit from Israel's economical, agricultural and technological prowess. What have we got to lose anyway Palestine was tossed aside by its Arab brothers long time ago it's time for Somalis to look after themselves the Ummah won't help us we have to help ourselves using every means possible.

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/01/african-countries-normalizing/
Yes, if we recognize them we could make a deal and let them help us with our water technology. I recently read about Israel’s Water business and if Somalia could get hold of any of that technology we wouldn't even have to worry about drought anymore

Yes, if we recognize them we could make a deal and let them help us with our water technology. I recently read about Israel’s Water business and if Somalia could get hold of any of that technology we wouldn't even have to worry about drought anymore
watch these brain dead Arab booty clappers tell you that our Palestinian "brothers" are worth more than the lives of 3 million Somalis

watch these brain dead Arab booty clappers tell you that our Palestinian "brothers" are worth more than the lives of 3 million Somalis
Too be honest tho, I still like Plastinians, it's just that I put Somalias intresse before anyone elses, and for us supproting a two state soulution is the best choice. :manny:
And those people that know more about Palsestina then about Somaliweyn are disgusting, wallahi one of the few people I really hate:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Too be honest tho, I still like Plastinians, it's just that I put Somalias intresse before anyone elses, and for us supproting a two state soulution is the best choice. :manny:
And those people that know more about Palsestina then about Somaliweyn are disgusting, wallahi one of the few people I really hate:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
I like them Palestinian baddies too, I'll make sure to smuggle a few of those for my harem in Somalia :ahh:

Somalia could benefit from Israel's economical, agricultural and technological prowess. What have we got to lose anyway Palestine was tossed aside by its Arab brothers long time ago it's time for Somalis to look after themselves the Ummah won't help us we have to help ourselves using every means possible.

Israel is here to stay for the foreseeable future. We should formally recognise them and allow trade between our countries. No military base and no embassy though.

We dont need them. They dont need us. We need accountability and the youth to step up.
There is water everywhere just need money to dig wells. Build berkaado waa weyn. Hargeysa is with water due to corruption. We dont need more money. Just use our money wisely.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of course, I feel like I’m closer to an Israeli than a southern Somali
troll.png

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-1-31_10-22-41.jpeg

:ohdamn:What??? What is this, no this can’t be happening:damn:
Next your gonna tell Saudi Arabia gonna normalize relations. My grandmother is going to have heart attack if I tell her this. These two timing Arabs, what happened to all this big talk. Now there bending over and recognizing Israel?:mjcry:

Can we Somali fight our own battles. Fr da ummah failed us. While da so called ummah cry for Arab country's every time. I'm tried if dis. Isreal would make somalia green. Isreali got higher IQ dan Arabs.

Honestly what difference would it make if Somalia recognises anything?
:gucciwhat:

Israel has over 100x our yearly budget and nggas talking about "normalizing relations"
:damn::damn:

Trending