Ceyrta iyo somalida maxaa kala haysta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waxaan layaabaa dadkeen badankooda sababtay isku booriyaan ama encourage garayaan inuu qofkasta ceyr ama low-income qaado. I can understand if the person or family can't live without ceyr they should apply or take it but I just don't understand why some people would push/encourage working families who can support their families to apply for ceyr. Aniga waxaa laygu dhahaa naa doqonyahay orad guur low-income raadso markasta. Aniga waxay ila tahay waa khalad in dadka aan u baahneen ceyr ama low-income saas la yeelo.
Waxaan rumaysanahay inay ceyrta dadka curyaamiso (qofku ma shaqayste buu noqodaa) sababtoo ah sifiican qofku ma u shaqaysan karo.

Please dadkeena aan wacyi galino inshaa Allaah. I am tired of gaalada markasta nagu hadal qabsada. Markasta wax dhaco gaaladu waxay dhahaan waa dad aan shaqaysan oo ceyr cuna.

Somali baan ku qoray sababtoo ah ma rabi afaaraha somalida dadka ajnabiga inay ogaadaan. Even though they know so much about us.

Have any of you ever encountered this problem?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dhaqan xumo baa na heyso. Niman rag o xoog leh intey shaqeysan lahayeen cayd bey ku nooliyihin.

Many people intey is guursadan bey naagtu cayd apply gareen, dawlada been bey u sheegi (ninkeygi waa iga tagey). Ninku full time shaqo bu heysta asago la degan naagtisa. :westbrookwtf:

Maxa ku kalifey beenta?!!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
True, but you have to understand cadaans are going to slander us regardless.

You shouldn't feel guilt for what others do though.

True, but you have to understand cadaans are going to slander us regardless.

You shouldn't feel guilt for what others do though.
I feel guilty because if one somali person do something bad people will assume we are all like that. They don't stop think and say, OH! It is just one person that did this.

Dhaqan xumo baa na heyso. Niman rag o xoog leh intey shaqeysan lahayeen cayd bey ku nooliyihin.

Many people intey is guursadan bey naagtu cayd apply gareen, dawlada been bey u sheegi (ninkeygi waa iga tagey). Ninku full time shaqo bu heysta asago la degan naagtisa. :westbrookwtf:

Maxa ku kalifey beenta?!!!
Thats so true! Have seen so many ppl doing that. Wax igu daran kuwa dhahaya I don't know ninka ilmaha iga dhalay. I don't know meeshuu jiro asagoo guriga jooga. They do that just to get waxyar micno saas laheen.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I feel guilty because if one somali person do something bad people will assume we are all like that. They don't stop think and say, OH! It is just one person that did this.

Allah, is this workplace harassment? I hate cadaans so I don't know what to tell you. Other than being abdijohnson like and kissing their butts they'll never be happy.:zhqjlmx:

One time a qumayo asked me if I still had a kinter, because she read about ayaan Hirsi or some other women's book I can't remember her name. Regardless cadaans will try to mock you for anything, the ceyr thing is the least troubling.

I wish though somalis wouldn't put our problems (especially women) out to the world for a few dollars.:jcoleno:

waraabe

Your superior
Allah, is this workplace harassment? I hate cadaans so I don't know what to tell you. Other than being abdijohnson like and kissing their butts they'll never be happy.:zhqjlmx:

One time a qumayo asked me if I still had a kinter, because she read about ayaan Hirsi or some other women's book I can't remember her name. Regardless cadaans will try to mock you for anything, the ceyr thing is the least troubling.

I wish though somalis wouldn't put our problems (especially women) out to the world for a few dollars.:jcoleno:
:ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh:

so what is the answer the cadaan qumayo's question :cosbyhmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

:wtfguccimane:

You should have smacked that upside the head. Cadaanka naftigood wey dhaqan xuun yihiin. What kinda question is that to ask.

No, it is not work harassment. The qumayo at workplace was rude and disgusting. Who asks a person that kind of question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending