Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But then again. Hey, The black man needs to be lead. He can't lead himself. :(

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
We need to motivate more Somalis in being innovative entrepreneurs that’s way they’ll open up successful companies in the motherland inshallah

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I just noticed that the only Kenyan that’s a billionaire is of Indian descent while we have Abdirashid Duale (CEO of dahabshiil) that’s an ethnic somali billionaire

Cant blame the,, Africa has a huge consumer potential and there is less competition then compared to developed countries with less restrictions.

Personally I welcome further globalization into Africa, Africa hasnt been able to do anything on her own in the last 70 years. This should help create more african jobs, motivate the population to aim higher, and overall benefit africa in the long run:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lets be realistic people. We still can’t build a proper mud hut. Forget tech “startup”s, lets perfect the mud hut and then maybe sell it as a new enviro-friendly housing for the 21st century.

Thank you for your sober snap to reality comment

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lot of them are just producing a new flavor of an already made business but just for the Kenyan/African market.

They recently made a clone Uber and now its one of the biggest ride sharing apps in the country. After Uber of course. :pachah1:

Trending