Censored al-Jazeera documentary about the Israeli influence operation in the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
It was very interesting watching the first Israeli lobby UK edition last year .

Qatar's cowardly government took too long to release the US version .

Qatar never released it, it was leaked to Electronic Intifada

James

Thanks for posting it. I watched the British one that has exposed the cosy relationship between the politicians and the Jewish lobby group. I thought that was one of the major reasons why the British Labour Party veered to the Left and became a voice for the Palestinians.

I don’t buy someone leaked these copies to the group electronic intifada, I think they received it with the blessing of Qatari authorities. Look at the timing, post midterm elections and Mohamed Bin Salman is in deep shit with the Khashogi hit.

Qatar and Turkey (Muslim Brotherhood) lost the Sunni sectarian cold-war to the Saudis and the Emirates (salafis). The Qatari ruler made several visits to Tel Aviv to persuade Netanyahu to reach a peace and political deal with Hamas (Muslim Brotherhood), but Netanyahu dismissed him. Israel sees a bigger opportunity like to get the recognition of Jerusalem as their capital and Iran as a major threat. They think with the help of the Saudis and UAE, they can bring the Iranians to their knees. Off-course with the help of Trump. Do you think the Saudis imposition an embargo on Qatar via air, land and sea was to pressure them (on behalf of Israel) not to release this documentary? They even threatened them to invade them if Qatar didn’t close aljazeera. Check the leaked emails of the UAE ambassador to Washington discussing with Israel on this issue.

A week in politics is a long time. The relationship between Jewish Americans and prime minister Netanyahu and the rabbinical leadership in Israel has hit a new low too, since the massacre of Jewish worshippers in the synagogue in Philadelphia. The Jewish Americans blame Donald Trump’s pro-white nationalist rhetoric and those leaders in Israel consider him as a messiah for Israel. A clash was inevitable and an Israeli minister who went there to attend the burials was booed of stage when he claimed that anti-Semitism didn't rise while Trump was in power. He fled to Israel. As a result, the rabbinical leadership in Israel who are ultra orthodoxy are now questioning the legitimacy of Jewish American Rabbis.

Nice watch, thanks AGAIN Sxb. Will watch the next two episodes tomorrow.

Last edited:
While I'm sure it was Qatar that leaked it, it still has never been broadcast on al-Jazeera and is still technically censored by the government of Qatar for plausible deniability purposes.

Both facts can be true at once haha

James

In one of the episodes, one of the Jewish-American guys mentions the cosy relationship between the U.A.E and Israel and how the Israelis sell to them everything from arms to technology and an Israeli bugging developer has been implicated selling such technology to the Gulf nation.

UAE Used Israeli Spyware to Gather Intel on Qatari Royals, Lawsuits Claim.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/uae-used-israeli-spyware-to-track-qatari-royals-1.6433866

Now, Edward Snowden is claiming the same Israeli spyware was used to track Jamal Khashogi before he was killed by the Saudis.

Snowden: Israeli Firm's Spyware Was Used to Track Khashoggi
Former U.S. intel staffer claims one of the dissident's contacts was bugged with NSO's Pegasus spyware, blasts Israeli tech industry ■ In response, NSO denies selling its products

https://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/WRITER-1.5603043

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts