Ceelbuur is free and under full control!!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro cool down😂😂.
Kkkk one man one vote will solve these isues kk the number of votes u bring will determine how mich u get power sharing simple
Bro I took off my Galmudug hat, if I was wearing it today I would ask you all to stand in a line and I would take your complaints as the acting president until a HG member joins the thread. But it appears with or without your hat you guys still recognize me as VP and Kusime dhib maleh waa caadi:pachah1:

cow

VIP
Both Mursade and waceysle have larger lands and settlements than mx. Problem is those clans moved to Banadir in large number due to years of being under Shabaab. Galmudug power sharing was made during HSM’s first term so he didn’t give his own clan Waceysle much as they had national president at the time. They solely live in Ceeldheer district and good portion of xaradhere district in mudug

Balanbale alone is bigger then all murusade and abgaal towns put together.

cow

VIP
But regarding the question who should get galnus vp. I don't care - mx should not be part of galnus to begin with

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But regarding the question who should get galnus vp. I don't care - mx should not be part of galnus to begin with
We’d have a hard border if you leave. Fighting would become more frequent. I think y’all will stay and relations will improve. Sharing a maamul increases political and social mixing.

Balanbale alone is bigger then all murusade and abgaal towns put together.
Source? As far as I know Murusade was always historically the 2nd largest in Galmudug.

I don't have a problem with that, the people who don't want to change anything are actually HG.

Don't turn this into MX vs Murursade we don't have any conflict, instead worry about the Hiraab surrounding you. :pachah1:
We are kool with MX. Murusade is kool with everyone to be honest. Hiiraab are our younger brothers. I’m sure if we were to request more seats and power they would give it. We just don’t demand it as there is no need for it at the moment knowing the situation. We are more focused on the economical side of things.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
united kingdom uk GIF

Why am I getting all the complaints, levy these complaints at Qoorqoor, I agree the parliament should reflect the population.

clans like Duduble, Saruur where do these niggas actually live ? and Sacad and Saleebaan are clearly over represented. While Cayr and MX are actually under represented.

Marehan yelling ORDER to a potential zoo emerging, he is still got 91 PTSD like all darods about the vacuum-void, a political conflict against siyad all of a sudden flipped into into clan conflict(thank u USC) and being stuck in a 30 year vacuum

cow

VIP
Source? As far as I know Murusade was always historically the 2nd largest in Galmudug.

We are kool with MX. Murusade is kool with everyone to be honest. Hiiraab are our younger brothers. I’m sure if we were to request more seats and power they would give it. We just don’t demand it as there is no need for it at the moment knowing the situation. We are more focused on the economical side of things.

Look at Google earth of balanbale and compare it to ceelbuur.

Look at Google earth of balanbale and compare it to ceelbuur.
Ceebuur was under Shabaab for close to 15 years. 95% of the people left. Italian census despite not being accurate makes it clear that there are way more Murusade then Marexaan living in former Galmdug. It’s only a matter of time for all of them to return from Xamar.