Ceebta aduunka :O We need to have an emergency talk on Somali incels. Because wtf is this?

Are somali incels getting out of control?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Yuruba are extremely anti-Muslim based on my personal interactions. My interactions with Igbo has been limited, but Hausa and Fulani are good Muslims. Hakeem Ulajawon who used to play for Houston Rockets used to help the Somali refugees who used to live in Houston, TX.
Hakeem Olajuwon is Yoruba, Yoruba are half Muslim 😂

El Nino

Advisor in award winning HAG institute
There aint nothing stopping these trolls, I have given up hope. Brace for the worst, thats all I can say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was an outlet for somalis who interacted with ajnabs in the west. The anonymity probably drove them to constantly test the limit of what they can say or how edgy they can be. They were probably exited for some qabil bashing just like westerners that are exited to haggling ajnabs in dubai. Now most of them have exhausted their energy after years of talking nonsense they seems to be as calm as a lake.

Last edited:

El Nino

It was an outlet for somalis who interacted with ajnabs in the west. The anonymity probably drove them to constantly test the limit of what they can say. They were probably exited for some qabil bashing just like westerners that are exited to haggling ajnabs in dubai. Now most of them have exhausted their energy after years of talking nonsense they seems to be as calm as a lake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Atleast 20% of trolls are foreigners, ajanabis are in every diaspora somali space and many have been caught larping.

There aint nothing stopping these trolls, I have given up hope. Brace for the worst, thats all I can say.

They are not trolls; they're sharing the observations and world views, and social media is the medium they chose to communicate. Not sure why would anyone be surprised about them. I jut wish they confined their views into the environment.

El Nino

Facts they go on twitter, reddit and tiktok to cause mayhem and the majority are Nigerians and Jamaicans.
Why you said them? Most larpers I have seen have been cadaans, asians, arab and fellow horners. Very interesting.

Trending