Ceebta aduunka :O We need to have an emergency talk on Somali incels. Because wtf is this?

Are somali incels getting out of control?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
They're part of that weird DarkNN group
For some reason they have a deep dislike towards the maternal haplogroup L, I don't know why, its a fairly common lineage among Somalis

:cosbyhmm:

Ragaasi

عمر علي سليبان
No way he said "-(his tiktok @)" instead of quoting an actual historic figure who's words actually matter compared to a tiktok incel he quoted some random tiktoker.

:mjlol: :deadmanny:

They're part of that weird DarkNN group
For some reason they have a deep dislike towards the maternal haplogroup L, I don't know why, its a fairly common lineage among Somalis

:cosbyhmm:

I’m from maternal L haplogroup 😂

hollup, what do they say about this group?

I remember some troll on clubhouse called Halimos with L haplo group congloid… but doesn’t that mean all halimos?

I remember some troll on clubhouse called Halimos with L haplo group congloid… but doesn’t that mean all halimos?
So am I and I presume millions of Somalis do. I sometimes wonder if these trolls realise that males also carry mtDNA. From the way they talk about it you'd think they believe only Somali women carry L :ftw9nwa:

Also It's an East African lineage that has been native to the Horn for tens of thousands of years. Nothing to do with 'Congoids' ie Bantus lmao

Qeelbax

God bless 🇺🇸|Nilotufian| Landheere
VIP

me too lmao. Why are they only cussing at the L woman and not the Natufian nigga?

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
This is what happens when men who only ever got married or tolerated by women because of arranged marriages back home face the harsh reality of dealing with dating standards above rock bottom. Nothing more to say. They do all of us a favor by not procreating.

So am I and I presume millions of Somalis do. I sometimes wonder if these trolls realise that males also carry mtDNA. From the way they talk about it you'd think they believe only Somali women carry L :ftw9nwa:

Also It's an East African lineage that has been native to the Horn for tens of thousands of years. Nothing to do with 'Congoids' ie Bantus lmao
Only the women pass on MTDNA though :drakekidding:

I am also haplogroup L but I don't get offended by their comments, even if they aren't L they definitely have relatives who are.