CEEB! Cadaan agent inside VILLA SOMALIA writes a TELL ALL blog (Most of ceeb told 2 him by Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That professor guy in Somalia remind me of @AbdiJohnson and @EternalLightX .... Look what the bastard told him

[B]"Somalis are tough, brave, resilient, intellectually agile, generous-hearted, hospitable and hilariously funny. They are also fiercely proud, stubborn, chauvinistic and frequently xenophobic. I remember speaking to an academic about the Somali views of foreigners. “For us, all the other Africans are slaves,” he said nonchalantly. “Islam gives us this pride, this supremacy thing. We think we’re better than everyone. The Quran says all these kufar [infidels] are nothing.” As a Somali ambassador in Europe once said to me: “Somalis are the most unrealistic people on earth.” Colleagues routinely called me gaal, or infidel. One used to call me jokingly his “white ” in front of senior officials and ministers. There were times when ruefully I recalled Hanley’s comment: “They are a race to be admired, if hard to love.”":gucciwhat::bell::comeon:[/B]

Why he gotta lie about the DEEN? Its not the Deen that makes us xenophobic its our shared war-loving minds because we live in a harsh conditions and we suffer severe scarcity.

What an asshole!

He would never say that front of other Somalis but he said this to the cadaan when no one was around. OHHHHHH! how I wish I was there, I would've insulted his ass..AAAAAAKH-TUFF! ya ilma Xaaraan!

This part here tho! :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:..That cat that called a "white nigga" has restored our unrelenting confidence and pride. No Kenyan or Nigerian would ever dare call him that or have the mental frame to look down on him. They would constantly call him "Sir".
Colleagues routinely called me gaal, or infidel. One used to call me jokingly his “white ” in front of senior officials and minister

Now he wants to talk about our food..."Over time, food became an obsession. Day after day, the sight of yet another plastic container containing another gristly knuckle of goat perched on a mound of sweaty rice dampened morale. Government rations included little fruit or vegetables. I used to call it the Mogadishu Weight Loss Programme and, returning from leave, would fill my suitcase with microwave porridge, muesli, Kenyan coffee, tea, peanut butter, chilli sauce, mayonnaise, pickle and as much chocolate as I could squeeze in. Fried fish and camel were always treats. In the unlikely event of constipation, nothing beat the ferocious laxative of camel’s milk."

Here here reveals the ultimate ceeb, the fact that Ugandan soldiers are stationed inside the most intimidate institution of the Somalis, Villa Somalia (@waraabe you are right brother, they are in a state of colonization and they dare wanna have SL join this occupied Presidential Palace)..".In the fiercest months of April, May and June, the heat gets to you. It comes on in layers, bludgeoning the life out of the sky, dazing you with white light. Then there are the evenings, frequently balmy to the point of blissful. While friends at home moaned of wind, rain and cold, I opened my front door onto the lush green enclave of the presidential gardens. Jasmine, flame-red, orange and pink bougainvillaea, neem trees, palms and banana trees. What better way to exercise than a 20-minute evening run around the compound among swooping kites and scavenging crowds of ibis, greeting cheery Ugandan soldiers camped within Villa Somalia? In the gloaming, bats flitted through the shadows like discarded commas. Mosques and slender minarets glowed and glimmered like beacons. Dusk brought serenity."

He goes on to reference an Irish colonial officer in Somalia who wrote ...".“Nobody could keep sane in that arid world,” Hanley wrote of his time in Somalia. An official report found that every one of his fellow officers in the Somali interior was “slightly to violently unbalanced”. Shattered by solitude, burnt up by the desert heat, surrounded by murderous tribes with age-old blood feuds, a number of them eventually raised a pistol to their temple and blew their brains out. The cultural dislocation, prolonged isolation and sun-fired wilderness were too much to endure."

You got feminist like @EternalLightX and @VixR dilarious with their Western mentality and not understanding our forefathers ...Take a look at this Gardner of Villa Somalia for the past 50 yearts .. "long conversations with my old friend Sheikh Ahmed Mursal Adam, the presidential gardener since the 1950s and surely one of the most vigorous Somali men of recent years (he can count 257 children and grandchildren; spare a thought for his 41, mostly discarded, wives);"

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
"White ," jeez. The closest Somali equivalent I can think of is "adoon cadaan" or something.
Can you link to his blog, clicking on it redirects to VixR's profile for some reason

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"White ," jeez. The closest Somali equivalent I can think of is "adoon cadaan" or something.
Can you link to his blog, clicking on it redirects to VixR's profile for some reason

"clicking into it redirects to @VixR ":drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@VixR

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! read this guy's adventure into Somaliland and ends up screwing our national treasure, our females!:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:https://onestep4ward.com/my-time-in-somaliland-with-the-saudi-property-tycoon/

"We made it to the market, and I was buying a bunch of bananas, I got sucker punched/slapped in the side of the head, by 90 year old, long beared, man. There he was screaming something in my face. Woaaah. What the hell? Again, everyone jumped in, scolded him, kicked him out and gifted me my bananas and I went on my way, a little shaken up. I absolutely don’t want to paint too negative a picture because honestly the vast, vast majority of the locals were warmer than anything I had ever experienced and I was invited for more drinks, dinners, and qat chewing sessions than any occasional rock could tarnish.

We headed over to an internet cafe to check our emails, and as we were leaving I hear “Alright bruv, what you guys doin here?” In perfect cockney English. It really threw me off. I turned around and see a really tall Somalian guy “Errmm, traveling buddy, where are you from??”. “Born here, grew up in London, started getting bothered by police for coming to and from here, so I quit the UK and live here now”. It was brilliant to speak English fluently with someone again, so after we broke the ice I asked him his name (Mohammed), and probed a little bit as to why he had given up on the UK. He told me there were two reasons, one was that he had more business opportunities here in Somaliland thank in England, and secondly he had been arrested and detained twice on terrorism and extremism charges. Wrongly of course, he insisted. WTF??? Ok, nice to meet you and we were out of there like a shot. Some nervous laughter from Paul and I as we retell our meeting with Mohamed as we walk briskly way back to our hotel. Strolling past hordes of guys wearing armed suits and masks wielding metal detectors, avidly searching for active land mines, didn’t help the atmosphere much either. I realized I was definitely more nervous than normal. Definitely."

@waraabe was that you?:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

"When you backpack in countries which are a little more obscure than your Thailands or Austalias strange things seem to have a knack for gravitating towards you. So as we were walking up the high street in Hargeisa, a snazzy brand new Range Rover pulls up and stops in the middle of the road, quite aggressively in front of us. This would normally freak me out, but so many people had been parking their cars and running to say hello, we figured/hoped it was the same thing again. The electric window slowly winds down, and we can see the guys face. A middle-aged Arab guy with, a wonderful mustache, saying “Get in”, now in hindsight this does sound a little stupid but I guess in shock more than anything else Handsome Paul and I did just that and clambered into the back of his Range Rover.

It soon transpired that he was a big-shot Saudi Arabian property tycoon who owned a host of hotels and buildings across Somalia and was now in semi-retirement, managing a huge portfolio of his properties in Hargeisa. He enquired as to what we were doing there and he was super interested about my plans to visit evert country in the world. The whole time, we are parked in the middle of the road, people honking their horn behind us, causing a bit of a commotion, but he literally couldn’t care less.

He said, “Listen guys, I’m a busy man, I have to go, but you must come to my house for dinner tonight”. We lied, and said sure we’ll come, no problem, what’s the address. With no intention of going blindly to a part of town we don’t know, to have dinner with some big shot Saudi Arab. But we played his game. “Address? You don’t need no address. Get a taxi at seven PM and tell him you’re going to Fast Eddy’s house”. Right, no address? Hargeisa is a big city, how the hell would a taxi drive know where ‘Fast Eddy’s House’ was. “He’ll know, see you later”, and he opened up the door for us, and sped off.

Dinner time came and we went looking for food. Paul and I, from somewhere, said something stupid, along the lines of “F٭ck it bro, shall we just do it? He seemed alright, and it’ll be a hell of a story”.

To cut a long story short, we hailed a run-down yellow cab, said to the driver sheepishly “Errm, Fast Eddy’s house please?”. He whacked the car into gear and we were off. Wow. Within twenty minutes we had been let past Fast Eddy’s security, then his huge gates, then more security and we were in his luxury pad in the north of the city.

“Want something to drink guys?” . Alcohol is illegal, in both Somalia and Fast Eddy’s home in Saudi Arabai, so I asked respectively asked for a water or a coke. “I’m not serving you guys cokes, wait here”. Fast forward five minutes and we are drinking bootleg gin with Fast Eddy in some very expensive tumblers. Very crazy, probably a little stupid, but bloody good fun. And this was just the beginning.":farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts