CaspianReport Q&A - Impact of no-deal Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
the EU should just throw thm out. for the british its pride and prejudice. farrage said he rather do business with australia and NZland.

Apollo

VIP
I learned more from videos of the CaspianReport than I ever have learned from watching mainstream news.

This guy is awesome.

the EU should just throw thm out. for the british its pride and prejudice. farrage said he rather do business with australia and NZland.
The UK would get shafted by the US who would also receive no regulations on their food imports to the UK. Not to mention, every other sector of the UK would be open for plundering by the corporations in the United States

The UK would get shafted by the US who would also receive no regulations on their food imports to the UK. Not to mention, every other sector of the UK would be open for plundering by the corporations in the United States

thats pobably somewhat true but the core interest of brexiteers is to have union with their tribe,people of english decent or english speaking countries, what they call 5eyes,thats uk,usa,canada,australia and Nzland. they the first power in the world today and dont wana lose that.
their goal is to make the EU obsolete.

thats pobably somewhat true but the core interest of brexiteers is to have their union with their tribe,people of english decent or english speaking countries, what they call 5eyes,thats uk,usa,canada,australia and Nzland. they the first power in the world today and dont wana lose that.
Britain hasnโ€™t been a first power since the Suez Crisis honestly, the idea that leaving the European Union will somehow make up for years of industrial loss is untrue, a No-Deal would basically destroy the British economy. The best way for the British to leave would be to negotiate some kind of deal with the European Union where they would at least keep some of their original trade rights.

thats pobably somewhat true but the core interest of brexiteers is to have union with their tribe,people of english decent or english speaking countries, what they call 5eyes,thats uk,usa,canada,australia and Nzland. they the first power in the world today and dont wana lose that.
their goal is to make the EU obsolete.
The problem with that is uk is small island far away from those countries. Trade is more expensive the longer the distance is. One of the biggest arguments brexit politicians used was we dont need to trade with eu. We can set up individual trade deals with countries outside eu and even some eu countries. Nothing on that since. How is uk gonna sit in a table with the u.s after eu kick them out to make a good trade deal? They have nothing to bring to the table.

Britain hasnโ€™t been a first power since the Suez Crisis honestly, the idea that leaving the European Union will somehow make up for years of industrial loss is untrue, a No-Deal would basically destroy the British economy. The best way for the British to leave would be to negotiate some kind of deal with the European Union where they would at least keep some of their original trade rights.

you absolutely right but but the goal of brexiteers is to join the english speaking countries i mentioned earlier and form a counter weight to EU while still dealing european countries separately so as to remain an anglophone power. tribalistic and reminiscent of the british empire. they want EU get destroyed as an entity.

The problem with that is uk is small island far away from those countries. Trade is more expensive the longer the distance is. One of the biggest arguments brexit politicians used was we dont need to trade with eu. We can set up individual trade deals with countries outside eu and even some eu countries. Nothing on that since. How is uk gonna sit in a table with the u.s after eu kick them out to make a good trade deal? They have nothing to bring to the table.

you heard about the 5EYES now trying to strangle china,russia etc. they working on anglophone power bloc in which the europeans their subserviant. thats the ideology of the 5eyes.
both trump and farage working on the demise of the eu. thats why brexiteers accuse the EU as german run machine.

@East side .....but the british trying to be clever and have a leg inside the eu when they not even no longer a member.have their cake and eat it too....british way. they wana still deal with europeans but only in one on one basis.not as an EU,and remember they still trading with rest of the world.

Last edited:
@East side .....but the british trying to be clever and have a leg inside the eu when they not even no longer a member.have their cake and eat it too....british way.

The brits are confused. They are like an old boxer way past his prime still thinking he has it. Farage is done as politician in uk. The u.s is not gonna risk its relationship with eu for uk. Those 5 countries may share history. But thats the past. The thing with u.s is every 8 years new regime takes over with complete different world view. We went from obama to trump. The other 4 countries are not gonna commit to something like this unless it becomes an official national stance in the u.s fully supported by both parties. Not gonna happen. Uk will not fully leave the e.u. i just dont see it

The brits are confused. They are like an old boxer way past his prime still thinking he has it. Farage is done as politician in uk. The u.s is not gonna risk its relationship with eu for uk. Those 5 countries may share history. But thats the past. The thing with u.s is every 8 years new regime takes over with complete different world view. We went from obama to trump. The other 4 countries are not gonna commit to something like this unless it becomes an official national stance in the u.s fully supported by both parties. Not gonna happen. Uk will not fully leave the e.u. i just dont see it

good analysis.maybe 2nd referendum?

I learned more from videos of the CaspianReport than I ever have learned from watching mainstream news.

This guy is awesome.
CaspianReport never disappoints with the content, and the channel gives an interesting viewpoint on how things connect.

The western media never gives you the whole story, just part of it to control the opinions of the readers and leave them confused. It then leaves only individuals who have time to search for the truth on different sources to sort of fit the whole narrative together. Working class people never have time and energy for this and get's heavily biased information.

A right-winger reads right-leaning news while a left-leaning individual get's his information from the left-leaning news networks. And the news networks profit from this heavily because they cater the demographics to get higher ratings.

I think CaspianReport gives us something more interesting than that because it gives us an objective viewpoint while giving us a clear picture of the narrative. Also, geopolitics is more interesting in general in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts