Cash-strapped culusow cuts salaries of ministers, civil servants

Give the man a break, he's trying.

You don't know the kinds of stresses that man is under on a daily basis. Plus Somali ministers already get A LOT of lacaag. This salary cut is TEMPORARY. Let our PM use that money elsewhere where it is MORE NEEDED.

cow

VIP
I think those cuts for war going on against Alkabab

waa filim oo dadka u sheekiyaan. truth is none of that will be used against al shabab. here is abdishakur basically saying the hawiye high ranking soldiers all have houses in turkey.

why did you think the parliament ran to garoowe? it is because they would be next

cow

VIP
Give the man a break, he's trying.

You don't know the kinds of stresses that man is under on a daily basis. Plus Somali ministers already get A LOT of lacaag. This salary cut is TEMPORARY. Let our PM use that money elsewhere where it is MORE NEEDED.

first of all nothing is temporary. and the so called PM can't tie his shoes without the say so of culusow so this is not on the "PM"

and the money is going straight into culusow and his friends pockets.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

this is the 3rd cut of civil servants salaries since culusow took over.
Why is this guy so corrupt? What is it with Hawiyo leaders having absolutely no shame first Baahane now this fock :snoop:

I knew we were broke when he asked Museveni for money. That’s when I gave up, I stopped following the news and everything went downhill from there. Pay cuts over and over. While we had salary increases. Our boys were getting paid $250, then 300, then 350. The generals and higher ups were getting paid $500-1000. Now even the PM himself MR. Hamse will receive a pay cut, that’s a new low :dead: