Cartoon is causing more men to become jileec

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis are such a small population yet the men watch cartoon in many. Or anime whatever you want to call that waste of time. Anime makes men so feminine and emotional it also has an agenda since it draws males like naago with soft features.

Add Hindi shows to the mix.

And you get yourself most of the current day Somali men who are very skinny want to look Hindi and Jileec. Nothing more repulsive then black skinned man with jileec features.

Back in days our ancestors looked more Sub Saharan. Because they knew it's pinnacle of manliness. Ask the European during colonial days who used to travel to Africa to commit *debauchery* as the jealous colonials say.

Somalis are such a small population yet the men watch cartoon in many. Or anime whatever you want to call that waste of time. Anime makes men so feminine and emotional it also has an agenda since it draws males like naago with soft features.

Add Hindi shows to the mix.

And you get yourself most of the current day Somali men who are very skinny want to look Hindi and Jileec. Nothing more repulsive then black skinned man with jileec features.

Back in days our ancestors looked more Sub Saharan. Because they knew it's pinnacle of manliness. Ask the European during colonial days who used to travel to Africa to commit *debauchery* as the jealous colonials say.
We are not gracile cuz we wanna imitate anime, but anime is gracile cuz they imitate the geeljire
;)
Pharoahs were laandheere g.us weyn warriors while being gracile skinnies
pd5062281c.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
We are not gracile cuz we wanna imitate anime, but anime is gracile cuz they imitate the geeljire
;)
View attachment 79982
Pharaoh were not skinny they were medium built and well fed. What does Pharaoh have to with anime? Anime look like naago. Seriously they draw males like females. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you attracted to a farax? Why do you constantly compare us to women?
You are seriously sus
Brother i can understand your frustration but no need to twist my words. And don't try to downplay that anime depicts men with feminine characteristics.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Btw we are not population of Ancient Egypt. They might say Punt was their origin but they looked different and adapted. I know a kid from Giza who looks exactly like the hieroglyphics with his dark brown skin and dark eyes.

;)
View attachment 79982
Egyptian pharaos were often over weight, deformed, ugly, and with fat noses. Ancien Egyptians had a habit of always depicting themselves as thin, tall and with aquiline features. They liked depicting their enemies as smaller than them too. lol. In that regard they were similar to us.

@CaliTedesse anime is very famous among the young Somali community, especially reer UK, just check their twitter and insta. It's only gonna get bigger. lol. It's a better habit than alcohol and smoking at least.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse anime is very famous among the young Somali community, especially reer UK, just check their twitter and insta. It's only gonna get bigger. lol. It's a better habit than alcohol and smoking at least.
Waa caadi if you are teenager watching that stuff but after that you have to outgrow it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Preparing for death and what comes next.
Preparing for death is important I agree. But our body is ''bruikleen'' it's loaned to us. The should take good care of their body and mind. Btw I'd rather see one smoke a cig,, gain experience and socialize more than watch anime, which is just pure waste of time.

Preparing for death is important I agree. But our body is ''bruikleen'' it's loaned to us. The should take good care of their body and mind. Btw I'd rather see one smoke a cig,, gain experience and socialize more than watch anime, which is just pure waste of time.

All I know is that nobody can change another human being. The greatest thing you can do is work on changing yourself.

Trending

Latest posts