Caribbean Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2018-11-12-Roy-Woods9.png
IMG_9331.JPG
Shenseea-2018.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most Jamaican woman are ugly rastafarians lost their teeth due to the crack. What make it worse is their clapped raasclat language.

I’m from London, Harlesden yardie central you cant tell me Jamaican woman are good looking are you mad

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
o
Most Jamaican woman are ugly rastafarians lost their teeth due to the crack. What make it worse is their clapped raasclat language.

I’m from London, Harlesden yardie central you cant tell me Jamaican woman are good looking are you fucking mad
only the ones that are mixed are decent but theyre foul.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So they should be mixed in order to be peng? I think that already shows how ugly their full blooded jamaicans are

They got nice food though
the full tings look no different to a nigerian girl even the ones that are quarter white look fully madow. But yh their food is buff

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why can't you accept theyre fully Jamaican, mad wallahi lol. Besides the thread aint just about jamaicans read the title.
nah i cant sorry. And other caribbeans like trini and guyanese have a lot of indians so they still mixed unlike somalis who are mostly ful yet look like those tings you posted

I’m from London, Harlesden yardie central you cant tell me Jamaican woman are good looking are you mad

Lol ngl what are the chances of any girl from Harlesden not looking clapped :ftw9nwa:

nah i cant sorry. And other caribbeans like trini and guyanese have a lot of indians so they still mixed unlike somalis who are mostly ful yet look like those tings you posted

Lol fine. If we gonna look at it like that then we might as well say Somalis are mixed too though loool. Of course Somali girls are of the most beautiful, but I think Caribbean girls come close.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol fine. If we gonna look at it like that then we might as well say Somalis are mixed too though loool. Of course Somali girls are of the most beautiful, but I think Caribbean girls come close.
were cushitic which makes us pure while caribb are mulattos you seriously comparing us to mixed ppl

were cushitic which makes us pure while caribb are mulattos you seriously comparing us to mixed ppl

So generally speaking caribbeans are mixed? I didnt know, my apologies. Btw I'm not comparing the two, I stand by what I said Caribbean women after Somali women.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

saxib ive been to harlesden last week damm thier women look like men, those bantu features plus the manly look is revolting wallahi:drakekidding:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So generally speaking caribbeans are mixed? I didnt know, my apologies. Btw I'm not comparing the two, I stand by what I said Caribbean women after Somali women.
the lightskin ones are mixed no doubt the Madow looking ones have less of a mix wither way these people are of slave descended.. so dont compare us to them ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending