Career paths that make 200k a year, What is it

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I have all the pre requisites, now I have to the question of what. What can help me make 200k a year I also need to start a business on the side too so Who knows what job makes 200k a year thanks.

I have all the pre requisites, now I have to the question of what. What can help me make 200k a year I also need to start a business on the side too so Who knows what job makes 200k a year thanks.
Sxb you should focus your time one one thing in life and get excellent at that. I've seen people die at early age trying to multitask. Also it counts on what you like be more specific. For instance do you like tech or medical or banking. Another factor is do you like math because most top paying careers requires a lot of math.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Sxb you should focus your time one one thing in life and get excellent at that. I've seen people die at early age trying to multitask. Also it counts on what you like be more specific. For instance do you like tech or medical or banking. Another factor is do you like math because most top paying careers requires a lot of math.
Hell nah After going through Calculus I can safely say Ill be hustling through that... But let me tell you one thing. I told you im gonna try to be a consturctuinb exucustive you know what I mean they make some good money I just saw Bin L*dens Wanted poster and he use to be that then searched the salary Oh my ... They make some good money ... I might actually go into some sort of trade infused University degree for the maximum payout

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Used to be tech but AI is disrupting that now.
Allhamdu lilah
Pray I Hope GIF

Trending