Cardi B post somali girls on her IG

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

When will there come a time where somali girls stop embarrassing us like this i mean is cute that cardi b posted hijabis but come onn were waay to loud on social media lool

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
thats your average somali girls
My god that's the avarage what happened to our dime women ?? The obesity trend has made us all loose our bueaty, we were one regarded as the gazelles of Africa, tall, elegant and statue like bueaty. Now we're short fat and round in our faces. No high cheek bone nothing

My god that's the avarage what happened to our dime women ?? The obesity trend has made us all loose our bueaty, we were one regarded as the gazelles of Africa, tall, elegant and statue like bueaty. Now we're short fat and round in our faces. No high cheek bone nothing
What has happened? Somali girls have always look liked this, its just that the pretty ones only had confidence now all of them have confidence so we will be seeing them more

VIP

Somali women are alergic to the gym. You can't blame that on modesty culture cuz arabs and other mulims workout. #getxalimostothegym2018

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What has happened? Somali girls have always look liked this, its just that the pretty ones only had confidence now all of them have confidence so we will be seeing them more
No they should hide away only dimes should be on IG don't bloody embarrass us, No gansta fat xalimo uff I want gazelles who wear traditional Somali outfits slim and tall !!! Not these nobodies

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Because most of them are deep down s
Women are sexual, and your worry about that is ? Haha you think women are good little girls who harbour their sexual desires !!!! What century are we living in again !!! I mean if a woman chooses to be a let her be you mind your own bussiness

Cardi B is a stripper. Why are Somalis idolising stupid people?
Card b is the average ghetto type . Now ,imagine a process whereby people like her are socially engineered( through reality tv and music) to become the norm and stand bearers in certain communities ? It is happening . It is real .it is scary . What will eventually happen is that black males and females will struggle to hold down marriages . A sane man can not hold down these ratchet types .

When the marriages fall part , these women go from baby daddy to the next one , eventually resulting in children who are raised in toxic , ratchet and depression- ridden households . we Somalis must be weary and confront the ratchet ism which is spreading and is been spread under the guise of black feminism and " walks ".

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Card b is the average ghetto type . Now ,imagine a process whereby people like her are socially engineered( through reality tv and music) to become the norm and stand bearers in certain communities ? It is happening . It is real .it is scary . What will eventually happen is that black males and females will struggle to hold down marriages . A sane man can not hold down these ratchet types .

When the marriages fall part , these women go from baby daddy to the next one , eventually resulting in children who are raised in toxic , ratchet and depression- ridden households . we Somalis must be weary and confront the ratchet ism which is spreading and is been spread under the guise of black feminism and " walks ".
As long as these women marry and settle down after their so called scandalous pasts I will not complain, but if they do encourage this man to man behaviour which is not natural for a young child to whitness I will not support it, I am all for women's rights but not at the cost of having it confuse young innocent children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending