Can't Think Straight Without Women In Mind

The issue was you had this image of her being perfect and held her in such a high regard without really getting to know her for a long time.

People arnt perfect but this is a good lesson that ppl will disappoint you and let you down. You need to put your happiness, dreams and goals first, a potential shouldn’t be what your entire life should revolve around.

Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
~~~ Ibn Taymiyyah

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you haven't spoken to her in years and now your heart broken that she changed as an individual :dead:

Quick tip:You can't expect women to wait on you until you get your shit together. Apply pressure now and build a relationship with them. If they know your chasing after some goals and aren't bumming most would be down to be in a relationship with you.

The issue was you had this image of her being perfect and held her in such a high regard without really getting to know her for a long time.

People arnt perfect but this is a good lesson that ppl will disappoint you and let you down. You need to put your happiness, dreams and goals first, a potential shouldn’t be what your entire life should revolve around.

~~~ Ibn Taymiyyah
Thank you, brother. I need to be my own motivation. Tough lesson indeed. Tomorrow I will wake up early and supplicate to restart. #2024Grindset

So you haven't spoken to her in years and now your heart broken that she changed as an individual :dead:

Quick tip:You can't expect women to wait on you until you get your shit together. Apply pressure now and build a relationship with them. If they know your chasing after some goals and aren't bumming most would be down to be in a relationship with you.
I'm still in highschool, no girl would wait for me :frdfvsb:. It would've been futile to talk to her, I was planning to build myself quickly and attack but I've been blindsided.

Walahi I was making good progress too. All my progress didn't go to waste though, I just have to redirect my focus on self-motivation. #2024Grindset. Allah has better plans for me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You created an image of your head that failed to live up to reality. You are in limerence and will get over it. Your goals in life should not be influenced by someone else. They should inherently be your own. And no one is worth pining over.

Also, if there is one thing I don't like, it's false advertising. :kanyeshrug:Who you marry is one of the most important decisions of your life as it can influence your health and quality of life, so you ought to be choosy and consider this a blessing. Don't be someone's saviour. Save yourself.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I'm still in highschool, no girl would wait for me :frdfvsb:. It would've been futile to talk to her, I was planning to build myself quickly and attack but I've been blindsided.

Walahi I was making good progress too. All my progress didn't go to waste though, I just have to redirect my focus on self-motivation. #2024Grindset. Allah has better plans for me.

Your still young.

Honestly if you meet another chick don't push her away until your financially stable. Apply pressure and let her know that your serious about having a relationship with her. Most young chicks aren't looking for a rich nigga to take care of them.

Trending