Canker Sore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This shit hurts like a mf man.:mjcry: I've never had it in my life until now. I can eat and all but it hurts when anything touches my right side of the bottom lip.:kendrickcry:
I've been eating hot food,shaah kulul and walahi I feel like running around like a little dhoocil everytime I feel the slightest xanuun.:francis:
It's sensitive af. It hurts when I try to talk. Drinking water even hurts lmao :cryinglaughsmiley:

I heard women get it more than men.

It's self treatable so I don't have to go see doctor. It usually goes away after a week as long as you do what's needed.

Baking soda iyo wax baa isku walaaqaya. I hope it never happens to y'all even tho it can happen to anyone at any age.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol I thought it was something serious bro it goes away on its own:mahubowtf: and it doesn't even hurt that much:farmajoyaab: ma naag ba tahay man up

:mjohreally:Nac nacda jooji. :nahgirl:Record yourself if it happens to you.:ufdup:

They're two types of men. Those who admit they have bit of weakness and those neefs who act like they're top dogs but cry in their rooms like dhoocil make up loo diiday. You fall under the later category. :mjlaugh:

:mjohreally:Nac nacda jooji. :nahgirl:Record yourself if it happens to you.:ufdup:

They're two types of men. Those who admit they have bit of weakness and those neefs who act like they're top dogs but cry in their rooms like dhoocil make up loo diiday. You fall under the later category. :mjlaugh:
It happened to me several times it's annoying but nothing more :manny: try lemons they help

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Make sure it is not herpes.

Basra,
Eedo macaan worry more about what the employees at Starbucks do with your drink. Some neef who's has had to deal with Becky's bad behavior might add some weird shit to your fav drink. :browtf:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This shit hurts like a mf man.:mjcry: I've never had it in my life until now. I can eat and all but it hurts when anything touches my right side of the bottom lip.:kendrickcry:
I've been eating hot food,shaah kulul and walahi I feel like running around like a little dhoocil everytime I feel the slightest xanuun.:francis:
It's sensitive af. It hurts when I try to talk. Drinking water even hurts lmao :cryinglaughsmiley:

I heard women get it more than men.

It's self treatable so I don't have to go see doctor. It usually goes away after a week as long as you do what's needed.

Baking soda iyo wax baa isku walaaqaya. I hope it never happens to y'all even tho it can happen to anyone at any age.

1480353489-86264500.jpg

Not sure if Amazon Prime works in Garowe but this shit is worth getting.

It killed the damn ulcer within a day and more importantly it soothes the pain and covers it so you could eat normally.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Stop kissing random women!!

Canker sore is the beginning of herpes..

Come again buzzo?:browtf: I'm miskiin guy no shoes.:icon e smile:

Btw I feel lot better. I used liin dhanaanand&drank orange juice. Wasn't even too bad. @government was right I was acting like a gabar.:browtf: This isn't even me admitting to anything more like keeping it boqol boqol.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions good ppl of SS.:icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.