Amaal Nuux is being harassed by her cousin

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:vqbuyv0:

I barely understood the messages either.
One of his homies probably hit that and sent the nudes to him ik a guy that smashed a girl and made a fake WhatsApp account he sent the nudes to her dad he got his phone number because her dad is friends with his dad :kanyeshrug:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I clicked on the tweets and read the story, apparently her cousin who she helped in the past and had a falling out with became obsessed with her and turned to sixir to harm her. Their family members reached out to her and told her to be careful and read the Quran because her cousin was not well. If this is true, it’s not a laughing matter, I hope she reaches out to the authorities, because keeping it in the family and hoping for the best does not always work. I like amalnuux, she’s very talented Singer :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
One of his homies probably hit that and sent the nudes to him ik a guy that smashed a girl and made a fake WhatsApp account he sent the nudes to her dad he got his phone number because her dad is friends with his dad :kanyeshrug:

That's very unsettling. :kanyeshrug:But that's why you trust no one. Word of advice, never do anything you're too ashamed to talk about so you never have to worry. Also, isn't their any legislation in Ontario regarding revenge laws (I suppose this would fall under that).

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
She needs to report them to the police instead of squashing it internally which is precisely what Somali families do. There has to be consequences to these kind of actions.