Amaal Nuux is being harassed by her cousin

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The first question you should ask is why have nudes to begin with? :holeup: Do people not think in advance about the implications of this like the possibility of extortion?

Don't even send an indecent photo to a spouse. :mugshotman: Better yet don't take one. And keep your phone away from you when changing. I don't even trust technology. *Paranoid*

The first question you should ask is why have nudes to begin with? :holeup: Do people not think in advance about the implications of this like the possibility of extortion?

Don't even send an indecent photo to a spouse. :mugshotman: Better yet don't take one. And keep your phone away from you when changing. I don't even trust technology. *Paranoid*
You can send nudes just remember no face no case :yousmart:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wrong, the first question should be why does a close relative of hers have her nudes :wtf:

Trending

Latest posts