Canadian Xaaliimo goes back home and marries a reer Kismaayo Geeljire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
browtf.png

Once he lands in Canada, he's gonna bolt for a new younger xalimo. Reason: people will be laughing at him cuz wife "imported him to canada".

The market is tight in the West. There are hardly any eligible male suitors around for marriage/long term relationships. Many men have turned gay, many have gone MGTOW, many have died, many have become transvestite, many are in prison etc. It's a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I thought this issue was only restricted to minorities. However, I once spoke to a good looking Caucasian woman and she was complaining about there being a lack of good men around. She mentioned that as soon as she hit 30 guys stopped talking to her.

I could only imagine what black and Somali women are going through.

Alhamdullilah for no biological clock, don't have to worry about no tick tock.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Real talk!

The pool of guys to choose from is dwindling in Hennessy Canada. On a constant occasions Xaliimos from Canada keep marrying us American guys. Why! It’s because the boys over there are unemployed, on Hennessy or in jail

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Once he lands in Canada, he's gonna bolt for a new younger xalimo. Reason: people will be laughing at him cuz wife "imported him to canada".
Can’t knock the hustle anybody who’s hating on that man is a clown he’s a king finesser

The market is tight in the West. There are hardly any eligible male suitors around for marriage/long term relationships. Many men have turned gay, many have gone MGTOW, many have died, many have become transvestite, many are in prison etc. It's a catastrophe waiting to happen.

I thought this issue was only restricted to minorities. However, I once spoke to a good looking Caucasian woman and she was complaining about there being a lack of good men around. She mentioned that as soon as she hit 30 guys stopped talking to her.

I could only imagine what black and Somali women are going through.

Alhamdullilah for no biological clock, don't have to worry about no tick tock.
:rejoice:

The market is not tight at all. There are just certain people who have a major sense of entitlement in terms of what they deserve vs what they can realistically hope to get.

This is the real female version of the incel. Either she will accept her place indefinitely as the bootycall or "mistress", or she will end up marrying some poor miskeen who was well below her standard years ago and trap herself in a miserable marriage. Either way she loses. :wow:

Real talk!

The pool of guys to choose from is dwindling in Hennessy Canada. On a constant occasions Xaliimos from Canada keep marrying us American guys. Why! It’s because the boys over there are unemployed, on Hennessy or in jail

I didn't realize wonderful self-delusion was now a symptom of having a House in Virginia. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.