Canadian rapper in excruciating pain, ask public 2 help him cause Canadian health system sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

( go to his Twitter and read the more than 10 tweets he tweeted)

Guys read his tweets and let's put our minds together and make a conclusion on what's his diagnosis.

I'd say that he smoked the wrong Ganja

But honestly it must be terrifying for him to be going through this. To top it off the dude was about to blow up into stardom

the guy is 23, he can stay under his parents healthcare till he's 26 here in Canada. even if he's Married, Not living with their parents,
Attending school and or not financially dependent on his parents.

is this a scam?.

the guy is 23, he can stay under his parents healthcare till he's 26 here in Canada. even if he's Married, Not living with their parents,

is this a scam?.
The account is probably being operated by Abu ifatunde in Lagos .
# streets gotta eat .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

is this a scam?.

What're you talking abt? I asked you to diagnose him, what does his health insurance got to do with this kid's ailment?:bell:

What're you talking abt? I asked you to diagnose him, what does his health insurance got to do with this kid's ailment?:bell:

I'm no doctor, wtf?. this isn't america, he can walk his ass to the emergency room and they'll take care of him. he's Fcking 23........

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm no doctor, wtf?. this isn't america, he can walk his ass to the emergency room and they'll take care of him. he's Fcking 23........

Dude! Kid keeps going back to the doctor for like 45 times. They keep yelling him " you're fine " but kid things he is dying.

I will diagnose him as mental

Dude! Kid keeps going back to the doctor for like 45 times. They keep yelling him " you're fine " but kid things he is dying.

I will diagnose him as mental

they diagnosed him, and he checked out clean. the way i see it, his music career was getting nowhere, and by attacking the healthcare system, ofcourse he'll make the news. Like this reporter for CTVnews said he's a "rapper" then showed a clip of his video. its a publicity stunt to get label to see him, Canadian Doctors aren't third world, and aren't privatized. they get paid by the government,and not the client.

Edit: so helping him is in there best interest.

they diagnosed him, and he checked out clean. the way i see it, his music career was getting nowhere, and by attacking the healthcare system, ofcourse he'll make the news. Like this reporter for CTVnews said he's a "rapper" then showed a clip of his video. its a publicity stunt to get label to see him, Canadian Doctors aren't third world, and aren't privatized. they get paid by the government,and not the client.

Edit: so helping him is in there best interest.
If he was intelligent he would open fake accounts and scam people on a go fund me account.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
the worst thing a person can do is make assumptions on an illness they don’t have or don’t understand. A lot of doctors only recognize a list of symptoms, if they’re unfamiliar with it, they’ll quickly dismiss it as stress or mental issues. I hope this young man gets proper diagnosis and treatment. Not knowing what u have and suffering alone is a horrible thing to go through. (Smile N/A).

the worst thing a person can do is make assumptions on an illness they don’t have or don’t understand. A lot of doctors only recognize a list of symptoms, if they’re unfamiliar with it, they’ll quickly dismiss it as stress or mental issues. I hope this young man gets proper diagnosis and treatment. Not knowing what u have and suffering alone is a horrible thing to go through. (Smile N/A).

@Jiron this is Canada, they're not sloppy when it comes to health. this Country is among the top 10 in Healthcare, they don't just dismiss symptoms they aren't familiar with.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
He should book a flight to Afrika, preferably Nigeria or Uganda and see what their best doctors say. I would also check out natural homeopathic remedies since this might be outside the scope of modern medicine.

Also Cuba, since they have the best doctors in the world.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

At the rate things are going on for him the dude will kill him self. The man is literally non-functional, lights hurt his eyes, he feels like his brain abt to explode and feels he can't breath :damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He should book a flight to Afrika, preferably Nigeria or Uganda and see what their best doctors say. I would also check out natural homeopathic remedies since this might be outside the scope of modern medicine.

This could be evil eyes and neef exorcism

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This could be evil eyes and neef exorcism

It could be evil eye or any other spiritual ailments I agree which is why I always recommend everyone stay away from the limelight of fame. This guys career was based on that so it would make sense.

1514609004670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.