Canadian Rapper disses Somali Rapper Top5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
But for real though that little caadan kid is from the suburbs of Ottawa. Now some parts of Ottawa are crazy like Overbrook but he lives in the suburbs and I can assure you that

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Fuckin horrible you canadians can’t rap. Admit it. Only 1 success story and that’s drake. Period.
"I been fapping since primary school nonstop" you get no pussy and your taking ur anger out on us where are you from? Mr I went 6 days without jerking off gimme a pat on the back

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Bruv I’m an og. I used jack off to yo momma. When she takes a shower :ahh:
dont talk i would have been your dad but the line was too fuckin long. I cut through but the monkey slammrd the door in my face and created you. Its all good your horny hooyo wanted a round 2 so i subbed in like the 6th man of the year

dont talk i would have been your dad but the line was too fuckin long. I cut through but the monkey slammrd the door in my face and created you. Its all good your horny hooyo wanted a round 2 so i subbed in like the 6th man of the year

Bruv I remember this night I sneaked into ur mums bedroom through the window and cummed inside her. There’s a possibility I’m your dad?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If were being honest bro Tdot Somali rappers are blowing. Who do we got in UK? Abshir of YSS? :drakelaugh:

@Geeljire sanbuur @FendiFanatic Yo this whiteboi that was rapping is testing me on the comment sections lmfao. I emailed him and gave him the address. I'll update you if anything happens. The wasteyute is about to get it wallahi

pQTtyS_STyidYG0YVCnfDg.png

I call him a clout chaser because he was dissing Top5 next thing you know the man is threatening me and I don't take that lightly so I told him to link up at Weston road since I got ties there and I doubt he would pull up.
The guys just chasing fame abti he will never pull up more time he will pull up watch you from a distance and call the feds don't trust these cadaans

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The guys just chasing fame abti he will never pull up more time he will pull up watch you from a distance and call the feds don't trust these cadaans

He won't because that would ruin his little reputation he made over clout chasing. Anyways, we'll see if the pussy comes or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.