Canadian PM watches Star Wars movie with Somali girl in Ottawa last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
First of all those are children.

Sick children to be exact, how dare you bring up skin color at this time? Think before you spew bullcrap about kids.

@AbdiJohnson you should also tell the members that kids are off limit.

i did not insult them about the illnesses they are suffering

i pointed out somalis often shout about light skin but are actually dark skinned most of the time

kindly YAAC

Q

Queen Carawelo

i did not insult them about the illnesses they are suffering

i pointed out somalis often shout about light skin but are actually dark skinned most of the time

kindly YAAC
Kindly stfu.

Why would skin color come to your mind when you see kids? You guys are turning into madow people who are obsessed with skin complexion.

waraabe

Your superior
Kindly stfu.

Why would skin color come to your mind when you see kids? You guys are turning into madow people who are obsessed with skin complexion.

wallahi i swear you just look for fucking attention. This comment was made few days ago. it isn't making fun of the kids illnesses as no one even knew they were ill.

Q

Queen Carawelo

wallahi i swear you just look for fucking attention. This comment was made few days ago. it isn't making fun of the kids illnesses as no one even knew they were ill.
Wallahi I'm being serious.

Skin color should be the last thing that comes to mind when it comes to kids. Every kid is beautiful. No matter what their skin color is. I will pray for you waraabe. You need prayers to cleanse your soul.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi I'm being serious.

Skin color should be the last thing that comes to mind when it comes to kids. Every kid is beautiful. No matter what their skin color is. I will pray for you waraabe. You need prayers to cleanse your soul.

all i said was that somalis claim light skin but they are not. nothing more

you sick person. stop trying to put words in my mouth

waraabe

Your superior
We don't care about skin tone. It's just the part about "beauty or lack there of" which you mentioned that we found troublesome. At least, you're repentant.

you are right, i said they weren't beautiful which was completely wrong, i didn't know they were ill kids tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending