Canadian Museum of Human Rights chooses Somali firefighter from Halifax for its exhibit

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jubba_Man was right that if you live in random places, you'll succeed.

@Mohamud get your ass to the United Counties of Prescott and Russell and follow Ali Duale's footsteps into firefighting. @merka, your new home is now Sherbrooke since you're a Frenchie and go set up a bakery and make the town croissants. @Gucci mane go dig up dinosaur bones in Drumheller and work at the museum.

AbdiJohnson's Assimiliation Plan is currently underway.

@Jubba_Man was right that if you live in random places, you'll succeed.

@Mohamud get your ass to the United Counties of Prescott and Russell and follow Ali Duale's footsteps into firefighting. @merka, your new home is now Sherbrooke since you're a Frenchie and go set up a bakery and make the town croissants. @Gucci mane go dig up dinosaur bones in Drumheller and work at the museum.

AbdiJohnson's Assimiliation Plan is currently underway.
Good idea. :yousmart:
@Knowthyself, viens avec moi a Sherbrooke. You won't have to wear hijab over there.:lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Interesting that I posted this positive story yet no one is interested but when I post something controversial people and complain about the lack of positive threads.

was just reading about this, good for him and his family. I'm waiting to meet a Somali from PEI so I can get the tea on Lucille Montgomery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending