Canadian members come in!

How many Somalis have moved to Saskatoon Saskatchewan? Might be the last city in Canada that’s insanely cheap for spacious real estate. I know a few fob who moved there. I noticed fobs who come to Canada avoid the Toronto, Vancouver Trap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Sophisticate
@AbdiGaalDoon
@xoogster
@Kool-Aid

Last edited:
What do you want from my great province and cities. Shoot any question for both Saskatoon and Regina.
You are a low profile diaspora.

1. Which cities have more Somalis Regina or Saskatoon?

2. Are there any other minorities there or is it just Farmer whites?

3. Are they a successful community?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate let me crash at your place when I visit Canada (post pandemic) :mjlaugh:
Come visit me and my neighbour @AbdiGaalDoon in Manitoba (its one province away). :mjohreally:

1641675913983.png

1. Regina
2. Regina has more immigrants than Saskatoon
3. Most of the community came 2010 and later. There are few students and the community is few and scattered around the city (Saskatoon). People mostly work in the construction industry.

1. Regina
3. Most of the community came 2010 and later. There are few students and the community is few and scattered around the city (Saskatoon). People mostly work in the construction industry.
This sounds like knock off version of Alberta man. Nothing impressive

How many Somalis have moved to Saskatoon Saskatchewan? Might be the last city in Canada that’s insanely cheap for spacious real estate. I know a few fob who moved there. I noticed fobs who come to Canada avoid the Toronto, Vancouver Trap.

@Sophisticate
@AbdiGaalDoon
@xoogster
@Kool-Aid
I’d say I’m go to Edmonton. Housing is more affordable there and there’s already a Somali community there

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
1. Regina
I can't believe construction/road workers are able to tolerate such extreme weather in the winter. It's like living in the ice age for them

Screenshot_20220108-135131.png

Trending