Canada using DNA websites to deport people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't some of these DNA tests label Horners as Bantu + Middle Eastern :browtf::dead: :deadrose::deadosama:
Imagine immigration saying you lied about being Somali and that you're actually Swahili :fittytousand::faysalwtf::mugshotman::farole:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Its useless. How about people from Djibouti or Somali Ethiopia or NFD? They can claim to be from Somalia and won't be deported due to these tests. It doesn't show which clan you are or which region you came from

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its useless. How about people from Djibouti or Somali Ethiopia or NFD? They can claim to be from Somalia and won't be deported due to these tests. It doesn't show which clan you are or which region you came from
It will prevent Nigerians from claiming to be Somali refugees so that's a plus.

Apollo

VIP

Don't some of these DNA tests label Horners as Bantu + Middle Eastern :browtf::dead: :deadrose::deadosama:
Imagine immigration saying you lied about being Somali and that you're actually Swahili :fittytousand::faysalwtf::mugshotman::farole:

There are secondary ways to find out if a person is Somali, even on a shitty website like ancestry.com

A Swahili will not get many cousin matches with people from Somalia while an ethnic Somali will.

That's probably what they are doing.

SOMALIKNIGHT

There are some Fulanis from Nigeria who could fool them.

But the chances of that happening are very low.

My uncle told me there is an ethnic group called Toubu in Chad that are Garre who fled the Ajuran. I wonder if Fulani are part Somali.

Apollo

VIP
My uncle told me there is an ethnic group called Toubu in Chad that are Garre who fled the Ajuran. I wonder if Fulani are part Somali.

Load of horseshit. Toubous are just local Nilotes who mixed a little bit with Libyans.

As for Fulanis, they are West Africans with minor Berber (Moroccan type).

SOMALIKNIGHT

Its possible

01831768083aae45980c7be9b6cf8678.jpg

930e39de3363b7960c665fc4e2f39d63.jpg

IMG_20180728_125420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending